[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a virgin-ass question as I've ever asked What the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1461787401305.jpg (81 KB, 629x1100) Image search: [Google]
1461787401305.jpg
81 KB, 629x1100
This is a virgin-ass question as I've ever asked

What the fuck do you do about the mess when you ejaculate during secondary sex acts? My girlfriend is hesitant to give handjobs/blowjobs/etc. because of it. I tell her we'll just wash the damn sheets but she still won't do it.
>>
you put down plastic
>>
>>17328927

I feel that I am being memed at
>>
>>17328924
Im not sure OP.
My gf likes it on her face. And its actually good for the skin, which is one of reasons why. But mostly she thinks its very intimate and sexy.But I always ask before hand anyway.
I assume its at here place right?
Just do it at your place as Im sure you dont give a fuck about the sheets n shit
>>
>>17328938

It's at my place, that's the thing.
>>
File: 2ff.gif (645 KB, 307x307) Image search: [Google]
2ff.gif
645 KB, 307x307
>>17328943
Then that makes no fucking sense, OP
>>
>>17328924
you could put down a towel or something i guess.

if she's giving oral then she could just spit/swallow. alternatives are ejaculating on her.

hand jobs? again, put down a towel or something. have her grab a bunch of tissues and catch it all?

also, she's not giving oral/hand jobs because of the mess? kek. she must really not want to suck your dick friend.
>>
should tell her you don't want to eat her out, finger her, or fuck her cause you don't know what to do with her juices all over. I mean really, how do you get that stuff off your fingers or dick? how? the world may never know.

I'm kidding, don't follow that advice, but it's funny.
>>
>>17328924
Keep a box of tissues nearby and/or baby wipes.
>>
I guess my response is going to be that we'll just clean the damn sheets, again.

Maybe I'll just buy a set of sheets specifically for fucking.
>>
>>17328968
Experiment!
Does it have to be only on the bed?
>>
>>17328968
blow it on her then wipe it off with whatever............buying another set of sheets kek
>>
>>17328973

If she's this self conscious about it on the bed I can't imagine her wanting to get it on much else

the kitchen is linoleum I guess, but that's not very sexy. Well, some kitchens might be. Mine isn't.
>>
>>17328924
If you're going to do something, you should do it right. Swallow or GTFO.
>>
>>17329059
>>17329059
you should lick up the mess you make
>>
>>17328924
My gf says just get a fucking town, and spitters are quitters
>>
>>17329958
Towel
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.