[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be 23 >Have 18 year old coworker >Smoke with coworker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
>Be 23
>Have 18 year old coworker
>Smoke with coworker
>He kisses me suddenly
>We fuck its great
>He acts weird after
>Don't know how to approach
>Is it over?
>>
>>17328496
You had a quick fuck, he's probably weird because coworkers and only 18
>>
>>17328496
Are you ugly? Any kids?
>>
>>17328496
talk to him at work while it's slow. ask him if he has any plans tonight/for the weekend. if no, ask if he wants to hang out.
>>
>>17328525
I'm alright looking cute at best. He is hot though, and his gfs are usually hot. I really just wanna suck his dick again :(
>>
>>17328534
We hung out once and it was weird and I kinda hinted that my parents weren't home and that we didn't have to sit in the basement but he just smoked my weed and left to hang out with his freinds. And after that he hasn't really talked to me at all :(
>>
>>17328496
YOU GOT USED, GURL!

But seriously, I'm sure he'd be up for it again in more private circumstances.
>>
>>17328544
Well he sells weed and I picked up from him today and we didn't really say anything to eachother all I did was ask him if he worked and then it was weird so I was like cool thanks bye
>>
>>17328496
if he's gonna be a little asshat about it, then tell him straight up that you want to fuck again. Dont play no games. If he doesnt then thats his loss. He may be hot, but he sounds like a dumbass. no good for you, yes?
>>
>>17328537
Ask to be fuck buddies?
>>
>>17328584
omg everyone at my work calls him the retard, and he is a little asshat. But idk I've been with 3 guys recently and with them it was like I didn't even want them to touch me, and there was no physical attraction. But with him it was like electricity I just wanted to spend time with him, and get to know him, and hold his hand. And yeah he sucks and isn't bf material but I was actually attracted to him so I'm just confused??????
>>
>>17328543
>>17328534
Ew.

Alright girl, look.... everything you've said so far is A-OK except for one thing: He smoked your weed and left.

HEEEEEELLL No. You can't stand for that kind of disrespect. The dick sucking thing is fine because you got something you wanted out of it too. But if a person comes over to your place, smokes up your weed real quick, and then leaves for his friend's place... he's just not into you. He's using you. he doesn't want to be fuck buddies.

Honestly he probably fucked you because he knew he could get you and wanted to put a band aid on his own self esteem like "OOOO i'm so hot look how fast she spread em" type thing.

if he fucked you once, hasn't come back for more, and then used you for weed.... please cut his ass to the curb. There are plenty of other men out there who won't do stupid shit like that who are just as hot.

This is all coming from a guy who rotates six different women who all know about each other. All of them have tried to date me.

I have never once just used them for weed like that guy did to you. It's the leaving afterward part that really kills me. He blazed and peaced. That just pisses me off as a smoker in general.
>>
>>17328601
You may be 23 but honestly.
Patience.
I searched and searched for a girl for me (im a guy) but eventually I said "forget it" and started to focus on other things. Well not too long after that, the girl that I;m litterally about to marry now just popped into my life. Focus on other things. It will come back around
>>
>>17328611
Also, to all of these Anons saying
>Ask him to be fuck buddies
Have some fucking self respect guys/gals. That would be cute and fun if the guy was cute and fun but he's just another tortured soul hot douche.

Please recognize that men and women who act like OP's guy are vampires that need to be killed with sunlight. Don't feed them your blood please; it makes them stronger.
>>
>>17328611
>>17328624
All good advice, I doubt he likes you or wants anything to do with you, OP.
>>
>>17328650
>>17328624
>>17328621
>>17328611
Thanks a lot for the advice guys. It really means a lot to me, I know this is stupid cause hes such a tool and a loser but idk. I really appreciate you guys helping me out. <3
>>
>>17328663
> but idk
Look, we get it, you want his cock inside of you like a whore. And I mean that approvingly, not disparagingly.

You want to get fucked. We get it. Welcome to being a chick.

At the same time, please realize that you can get fucked by someone who is just as good looking (maybe even more so), and with better other attributes. hot men fuck ugly women all the time. I fuck cheerleaders and presidents of sororities. I also fuck fun fatties whom I like.

There are hot guys out there who will fuck you if all you want is good dick. There's really no need to settle for this douche bag unless you really have no respect for your own person.
>>
>>17328778
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17328783
I can't decide
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.