[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Extremely gassy; Can't hold in farts while at work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1466733780180.png (172 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
1466733780180.png
172 KB, 624x624
I'm destroying my own reputation every minute I'm at work.

I spent so much time trying to get to this level and now all of a sudden my body can't hold in gas. It's like I literally squeezing everything in my body to hold it in but it still manages to escape and offend others. I don't think they will fire me but I need a really good letter of reccomendation from them.

I went to my doctor and he said that I am just nervous. I changed everything I ate from lots of fish and grains to only salad and I've tried as hard as I can to relax but it still continues.

Is there anything I could do?
>>
>>17328446
This is not a joke btw.

for anyone who may have misunderstood. i really don't want to lose all of my hard work over something involuntary [spoiler][/spoiler]
>>
Fart all day at work dude, own that shit. It's not illegal to fart in someone else's airspace bruv.

If it comes up say you have a medical condition and it would be discrimination if they were to take action against you for it.
>>
>>17328569
Not OP but I switched to a high protein diet and I fart a lot now and they smell awful. I just say "hey hang on a second, gotta fart" and step away or I give them a warning. No one cares and they appreciate it.
>>
>>17328606
ahh, i go to the bathroom really frequently (i hope nobody notices) but ya it's quite a lot and i kinda let it out there.
>>17328606
so more carbs would make less gas???

i might need to figure out a temp solution because i really want people to like me and all but this is just taking a real toll.
>>
>>17328641

Ultimately I think this is more fart anxiety than anything. If you're nervous people might start talking, asking questions or what have you, just casually complain about it to coworkers on occasion.

"I'm sorry guys I've gotta hit the john quick, this medical condition is a pain to deal with sometimes!"

Or just say you have irritable bowel syndrome

"Hey if you're looking for me I'll be in the bathroom, this IBS is flaring up again"

Really nothing to worry about. I wouldn't think twice of it if I was your coworker.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.