[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
into the girlfriend zone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: bunbun.jpg (82 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
bunbun.jpg
82 KB, 900x600
hey so like, holy fuck please help me out.
I've been seeing this guy for 6ish months. We're from the same town but hadn't been in contact for years, till we matched on tinder.
We talked for a while, wasn't sure he liked me until I got the brass to ask. Turns out I'm cute as heck. So I went ahead and visited him at school (his college is about 4 hours from mine). The sex was REALLY great, and we've been seeing each other since.

In that time there's been pet names, talking basically all day every day, etc. So like, the way you treat a girlfriend.
When we started seeing each other, he had just gotten out of a long term relationship (I didn't know how recently at the time) & at the beginning I wasn't sure I wanted this to be a relationship thing. Now I think I do.

The kicker: I know he's still seeing other girls. When I was trying to figure out where we stood, I asked and he told me (I appreciated the honesty). I know when he tells me he's out with some "friend" it's really some chick from tinder. I also know I'm his main chick, because told me that too. He likes me a lot, otherwise he wouldn't keep talking to me. But it's also kinda tearing me apart.
It's really stressful wondering if I'm only his main chick until I fuck up, or until someone replaces me, or until I'm not fun anymore. If I ask him to stop seeing other girls I'll feel like I'm cornering him or taking his freedom essentially. I don't want to just wait around for him to sow his wild oats and be ready to date again, but man I'm invested.

tl;dr is there a way to go from being a main chick to being an only chick, or did I fuck myself forever by allowing it to go on like this for so long?
>>
>>17328100
The easiest solution is to make your stance very clear. Tell him what you want and your expe rations and if you can't meet those expectations then you have to end it. Otherwise you're just gonna be a Fuck piece. You don't have to give him an ultimatum because they rarely work. But being open in honest is the best policy about what You want
>>
Simply tell him that you're interested in more than sex. Ask him to go steady with you.
>>
Oh my god I am in the same exact boat as you. Well, not exactly the same, but similar enough.

Bumping for answers.
>>
File: 10.jpg (82 KB, 840x896) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
82 KB, 840x896
>girls hold 90% of the power in the modern dating world but are somehow still stupid enough to cuck themselves

pottery
>>
>>17328100
>did I fuck myself forever by allowing it to go on like this for so long?

Pretty much. Do you like the taste of other girl's pussy in your mouth? Because that's probably what he was eating before he meets and kisses you every time. But hey, you already knew this.

You know what to do, the thing is will you have the courage to break do it?
>>
>>17328575
>troll shills his propaganda and I take the b8
>>
>>17328575
This desu senpai

Girls can do literally whatever they want
>>
File: 1453850364097.png (316 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1453850364097.png
316 KB, 500x455
>>17328100
>I also know I'm his main chick, because told me that too. He likes me a lot
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.