[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend got mad and said she feels she can't trust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 800x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 800x608
My girlfriend got mad and said she feels she can't trust me, all because some random girl hit on me.

I told her this because it felt good to say "sorry I have a girlfriend" to this other random girl, that was it end of story. I was waitin in town for my bro this random girl came up to me saying her friend likes me and that's when I said it.

My girl got mad and suddenly she didn't want to talk and went off to sleep.

I've basically sent her 3 messages already about how she's the only one for me but seriously, isn't she overeacting just a bit?
>>
>>17327951
Yes, she's crazy if that's literally all that happened. Don't send her anymore messages. I'd consider that maybe she was looking for a reason to make you the bad guy because SHE'S actually guilty of something.
>>
>>17327960
Yeah she could be projecting.
>>
>>17327960
I dunno I'm her first boyfriend and first kiss so maybe it's just her being inexperienced and worried, I'm sure she'll be okay in the morning and that he was just tired (and having family problems too) I jut didn't think she would act like I done something wrong
>>
>>17328023
I'll just have you know that anytime a girl I'm involved with has been impatient or nasty towards me it was never long before I found out she was cheating. I've been in several relationships and can see the pattern of behavior.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.