[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm filling out an application and it's asking my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1467693539386.jpg (187 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1467693539386.jpg
187 KB, 512x512
So I'm filling out an application and it's asking my previous work experience.
I previously worked at some retail places. but it's given my two text fields labeled:
>Responsibilities
>>Providing excellent customer service, maintaining clean area, presenting stores new promotions to our customers.
>Skills

I just copy&pasted from my resume for responsibilities but what the fuck do I put for skills?
Besides cooperation and communication what else do I put?
>>
What's the job you're applying for?
>>
>>17327645
Engineering internship
>>
>>17327651
Put that you have really great critical thinking skills. Find other ways to make it sound like you're really good at finding solutions to difficult problems. Play it up a little.
You are exceptional, you just need to tell them that.
>>
>>17327651
Fast typist
>>
>>17327663
>>17327679
I actually had two retail jobs and I'm planning on putting both down as I've worked at them both for a considerable mount of time.
Do you think I can put the same thing for the other job?

I mean in theory I wouldn't gain any different skills from one retail job that I wouldn't gain from the other, you know?
>>
>>17327706
I would add that you learned new skills with your next job, just to show that you adapted and learned from different/new experiences. Always make sure you employer knows that you like to grow as a person.
>>
>>17327715
Alright one last question:
For listing education: should I put both my uni and my high school or just my uni
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.