[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Driving Exam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mercedes-w123.gif (105 KB, 937x496) Image search: [Google]
mercedes-w123.gif
105 KB, 937x496
Hey /adv/, Dutchfag here, I have my driving exam tomorrow, any tips?
>>
Don't offer the instructor weed.
>>
Not from Europe, but when I took the computer-based part of the driving exam the answers were in the source code
>>
>>17327587
Was that in fucking Vietnam or something? Jesus.
>>
>>17327595
the UNITED states of AMERICA desu
They weren't trying desu. It's not like I even knew how to read java. It said answer=b right there next to the question text. If you were a good programmer, would you work for the government?
>>
>>17327575
dont fail.
>>
Go the speed limit or a little bit below.

>>17327587
>>17327633
What the fuck? That's weird. Was your computer-based substituted for the written portion? Did you have to take the computer test at a pre-designated spot?
Also when was this?

I'm 21 and got my license 5 years ago which isn't long at all but I've never heard of any computer-based driving test. And my state is pretty developed so it's not like I'm taking this test in Dakota or anything.
>>
>>17327650
I think he's talking about the theory-test, which is basically knowing all the traffic rules and laws and some other shit. Some places do this on paper and some might do it with computers. You had to learn the traffic laws and make a test, right?
>>
>>17327575
Wees niet zenuwachtig.
Extra goed spiegelen.
Laat merken dat je handelingen duidelijk doet.

Don't fuck up.
>>
>>17327575
Het is al voorbij middernacht. Ga slapen.
>>
>>17327684
Kanker, je hebt gelijk.

Weltrusten.
>>
>>17327670
Ah okay. Yeah I did have to take a test like that but that was for my learner's permit.
I had to take it like I would a high school exam, at the DMV with chair+desk combos and a proctor watching.
There was even some druggie trying to cheat by looking at answers on his phone.
>>
My advice is just try to relax and do your best. And if you fail it's not the end of the world, just practice and take it again. I failed my road test 3 times before I passed it, and now I work in ems and drive an ambulance every day.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.