[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revenge on cheating ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1950x2600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1950x2600
Back story: I was in a serious relationship with my ex for a year and a half before I had to go abroad for studies. We've met each other's parents and it was a really committed relationship. We agreed to a long distance because we promised to have no secrets between us.

However, just 3 months after I left I noticed she's been acting cold and 6 months after I left we broke up on valentine's day over an argument. I just found out now (4 months) after our breakup by logging into her fb account that she actually fell for a drug addict punk, 3 months after I was gone, and it was just a short fling as he just played her. She has conversations with her friends just openly talking about the affair.

Actually after the breakup, I suggested we cease all communications, but she insisted that we remain as friends giving me false hope that we could salvage our relationship. After reading even more of her fb conversations, she is just leading me on so that she can be with me in case she doesn't find a suitable replacement.

I never knew her true nature, I didn't know she was this manipulative. Actually I wouldn't be mad if she cheated on me and moved on with another decent guy but the fact that it was a fling with a drug addict pisses me off.

I really want to expose her to all of her friends to show her true nature. She had a conversation with her friends which said: "I'm not bad, I could be with xxxx after my boyfriend left for 3 months"

I want to login to her account and change her password and put this conversation as her profile picture.

Please convince me if it's a bad idea
>>
>>17327514
post pics of her

stop omitting parts of the chat you pussy.
>>
Don't waste any more time on her man. No point. She'll spin it that you are the obsessed ex or something. Just delete her and block all communication. She has nothing offer you anymore so no point talking to her

Don't let it affect your confidence. Her cheating is a reflection on her and not you
>>
>>17327529
Shut the fuck up she's a fob so it's just fob talk with her fob friend
>>
>>17327514
Anon, please don't do that to her.

I understand she cheated, I would just drop her and move on.

After I ended things with my ex of 2 years, he had logged in to my Facebook and posted my nudes all over it. I hadn't cheated, I left him because he was abusive. He proceeded to spam call me for weeks until I got a new phone. Posted my nudes everywhere and talked about me like I was some horrible person. Some of my family still won't speak to me because of it.

Be better than that. Cut her out of your life, but don't act out like that.
>>
>>17327543
Did you see the sceeenshot? She's openly confessing to cheating on me and not feeling guilty. Aren't our situations pretty different and I'm not posting nudes I'm just revealing her true nature to the rest of her friends
>>
>>17327536
do as you're told cuck. post pics.

i wonder if siak has a bigger dick than you, yang.
>>
>>17327552
I still believe you should rise above the situation and just remove her from your life.
>>
>>17327514
The best revenge is success and indifference. Never speak to her again and simply move on. Long distance relationships never work and women are cheating liars in general. It's written in their DNA to cheat. Don't take it personally. In fact you can use that fact to your advantage, girls are sluts and cheat.

My best advice:
>Cheaters are narcissists with low self esteem and a fragile ego, indifference makes them go insane, especially if they know you know they cheated.
>Trust your instincts 100%, always.
>Never stay in contact with an ex, let alone a cheater.
>Never trust women.
>All women are fair game, girls in relationships are thirstier and more promiscuous than single women.
>Long distance relationships NEVER work

That's all, trust me, you'll get over it, everyone does depending on their self-esteem.
>>
>>17327637
Thanks bro
>>
>>17327514
>this image
Is this a foreign language google translated into English?
I can't read any of this shit
>>
>>17327514

“He who seeks vengeance must dig two graves one for his enemy & one for himself.”
>>
>>17327514
Did she cheat on you?
It is hard to tell, because she fucked off and got with another guy, he dumped her, then she got back with you.
So was there overlap or did she just dump you for a druggie?
>>
>>17327637
"it's written in their dna to cheat" what do you mean by this?
>>
>>17327785
It's self explanatory - women just feel the need to cheat.

I was with someone who was cheated on before and I did my best to make her trust me but she couldn't stand me having a female friend who I used to like but had no feelings for any more. She ended up kissing two of her friends.

Not who you're replying to by the way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.