[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't fucking physically spoken/hung out with someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
I haven't fucking physically spoken/hung out with someone my own age in TWO MONTHS, I just sit at my house all day jacking off, browsing the internet and playing video games. I've been looking for work but haven't had any luck, been unemployed two months now so just living that NEET life for right now. I have no friends in my town, I can't find people my own age who want to even give me the time of day or hang out with me, and most of them are probably working anyway and have no free time to devote to hanging out.

I'm 23 and a virgin weeaboo nerd, guess that explains why it's so hard to find people my own age to hang out with. We really don't have any weeaboos over the age of 20 in my city, and if we do then I don't know how to find them. We have a lot of normies in my town and they won't give me the time of day, especially stacies since I'm far from chad-tier. I just think I'm going partially insane, I NEED social communication, especially with people my own age. I WANT to have a social life, I want to have friends and meet people my own age but I don't know where to start or how to find them. I fucking hate going outside, I have social anxiety and it's hard for me to just go to a bar/club or some place where people my age gather. I think it's awkward to just show up somewhere by yourself and start conversing with people, I've tried online dating/tinder and I get no matches or results. The girls I get on Tinder are normie as fuck and I have nothing in common with them, it just sucks.

I don't know what I'm going to do, it's been two months and I'm already reaching my limit. I hate not having anyone my own age to hang out with, the only people I speak with are my parents or people who are in their 40's. I just gotta meet people my own age, I want friends man......I want friends.
>>
tl;dr just normie things the thread.
>>
Well after you get your job, why not go look on craigslist and see if anybody close enough is looking for a roommate. Talk to them and see if you're a good match, have similar interests and are looking for the same things, then move in with them. Boom, instant companionship. Lots of people your age are looking for people to split the rent with.
>>
>>17326518
Anon, I'll be your friend. I'm not NEET but I'm a weaboo/nerd and I'm lonely too.

21/f/Midwest. We're probably not near by each other but we can be online friends.

If you play WoW, I'm getting back in for Legion and just started a guild. You can come play with us.
>>
>>17326532
I'm far from a normie, but I'd like to be semi normie. Damn, is it so wrong to want friends? Or a social life? I hate social isolation, it sucks just not having anyone my own age to talk with.
>>
>>17326558
I don't really play WoW anymore, I might get back into it but I'm not sure yet.
>>
>>17326659
>whines about friend
>girl comes around to be friend
>turns down girl

This is why you don't have friends.
>>
>>17326659
You should check out some of the changes or try them out on the PTR. I hate WoD but I'm super hype for Legion.

If it fails miserably, I'll probably just go back to Overwatch/League.
>>
>>17326518
>23
you missed the period in your life where people have alot of friends and socialize with numerous people all the time.

You're all growed up now, your good boy points are depreciating in value. People are sticking with their close friends from childhood/highschool and meeting more "work acquaintances" People are getting girlfriends and responsibilities, instead of playing videogames untill 3 in the morning.

TL:DR you missed your chance OP, when I have a kid he's not allowed to play videogames in highschool
>>
>>17326558
hey weeb ill be your friend
>>
>>17326845
T-thanks anon. My throwaway is [email protected]
>>
>>17326856
sent
>>
>>17326665
Or maybe I'm just telling her that I don't play WoW anymore. I mean, sure we can still chat but if you had read my original statement I was "complaining" more about not having PHYSICAL companionship. I spend 8 to 10 hours a day on the internet, trust me I get enough "online" companionship. I want PHYSICAL relationships, I want to actually go and hang out PHYSICALLY with people. You know? Go to the movies, or restaurants with people. I WANT A SOCIAL LIFE, you can't have a true social life on the internet. You can have online friends but that will only do you so good, having physical relationships with people outside of the internet is much healthier.

I don't mind being friends with a girl online, but like I said, that only gets you so far. We will never meet, you can talk to people on Skype via webcam but that's not nearly as comforting as physically hanging out with them. You can talk to them through a screen and see them on a webcam, you can hear their voice but that's not what I'm wanting.

TL;DR Physical relationships easily outweigh online relationships, and this could be platonic relationships or more intimate relationships.

>>17326816
> People are getting girlfriends and responsibilities, instead of playing videogames until 3 in the morning.

You just described my entire life for the last two months, that hurt anon. I know the truth hurts, but damn. I had quite a few friends in highschool as well, sadly I haven't spoken to any of them in five years. I went off to college and we sort of all drifted away from each other, I don't know what any of them are doing or if they remember me. A lot of them might have moved away, also a lot of them didn't have facebook accounts either. I do know a few of them live in a different city now so it'd be impossible for me to make plans with them.
>>
File: 1464586720336.jpg (34 KB, 435x960) Image search: [Google]
1464586720336.jpg
34 KB, 435x960
>>17326856
sent
>>
>>17326956
What city u live in?
>>
>TWO MONTHS
>he thinks that's an accomplishment
You know not the power of my sorcery.
>>
>>17327052
I'd rather not say, I'll just say I live in East Texas.

>>17327060
I'm not trying to gloat about it, honestly two months has taken a heavy toll on me, I can't believe some people have gone 6 months or even a year without social contact. Are you socially inept? Can you at least talk to people? I'm afraid I'd go mentally insane without human contact after so long, two months is already driving me crazy. I can't imagine spending 6 months or a year without physical companionship with people my own age.
>>
>>17326887
>>17326996
I'm at work, not ignoring you guys. I usually have time to chat but it's a little busy so I might be slow. Sorry!
>>
>>17327072
>mentally insane without human contact after so long, two months is already driving me crazy.
........Years here, I am sane and not crazy..... Are u suicidal?
>>
OP you sound like a whiny bitch. Wah I want physical friends not online. Wah I hate going outside. Fuckin idiot how else are you going to meet PHYSICAL people, that you want to hang out with PHYSICALLY(see how using caps makes me look more retarded than emphasizing my point?) in the PHYSICAL world?
>>
>>17327072
different personalities require less social interaction. then of course there are personalities that require constant social interactions while mental illnesses that make you push people away. I'd suggest seeking psychiatric help immediately nonetheless.
>>
>>17327072
It'll feel peaceful after a while. Read books on philosophy. Consider how you want to react to how you feel, understand why you feel like you feel, understand why the social game should seem nobsensical to a bystander.
Of course you had at least 1 friend just two months ago so you can probably hop on the first train to normieville tommorow morning.
Get out!
>>
Being a normie must be awful.
Try being autistic in your next life.
>>
>>17326518
>I haven't fucking physically spoken/hung out with someone my own age in TWO MONTHS

I'm on month 19. I don't want to be a normie anymore, even though I used to want it.

Whatever happened to the NEET/shut-in generals?
>>
Do what that guy in Into the wild did.
He wandered into the Alaskan wilderness and died, it's a good movie
>>
>>17326518
>I haven't fucking physically spoken/hung out with someone my own age in TWO MONTHS

I haven't done that my whole life and I'm 19. Stop whining.
>>
Get a job. That'll snowball into making friends and interacting with a wider range of people. If there are no job openings in your town that interest you, consider moving someplace else. Only way to fix things is to venture out of your comfort zone a bit. Good luck man.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.