[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell women that I don't want to do anything to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
How do I tell women that I don't want to do anything to do with them unless it's about sex or studying/work without sounding like an asshole?
>>
Practice.
>>
File: fuck society.jpg (52 KB, 300x384) Image search: [Google]
fuck society.jpg
52 KB, 300x384
>>17326025
/ Bait / 10
>>
>>17326025

Learn sign language. You'll still look like the asshole you are, but you won't sound like one.
>>
>>17326059

It is not. I am a pretty handsome dude. On top of that, I live in an area with a lot of Asian chicks with white fever. I don't want anything to do with women unless I get a benefit out of it. I am a closet misogynist and I want to keep it that way.
>>
>>17326025
why would you want to tell that to anyone? just make it clear that you're looking for sex?
>>
>>17326025
I don't think there is a way to do it without looking like an asshole. You're essentially telling someone you don't care about their feelings and only want to interact with them on terms you set. If that's what you want, you need to invest some time in not caring whether people think you're an asshole.
>>
>>17326025
Don't tell them that?
Don't say it, just do it.
Women will probably not flock to you if you don't want to at least try a romantic thing.
>>
>>17326145

But why they have feelings for me if I am not the center of the world? I don' understand women approaching me when I never even talk to them.

>>17326165

But they approach me. I am generally a well mannered and kind of friendly person and don't show up my prejudices in public.
>>
>>17326197
>But they approach me.

You still don't have to tell them that. When they show sexual interest, indulge them. When they show romantic interest, reject them.

It's not very hard.
>>
>>17326025
"I'm at a place in my life where I can't do romance. I can do friendly sex or sexless friendship, but nothing involving deep feelings. Can you handle that?"
>>
>>17326216

>friendly

But I don't want female friends. I see them as objects for sex, maybe baby making someday and to help me with school/work.
>>
>>17326025
Tell them the truth
>>
>>17326117

Just be honest. There's literally nothing to it - you'll get your pussy and you won't even technically be an asshole.

Let them know that you're just exploring what the world's has to offer right now and that you're not looking to settle down or get into a relationship. Half of the chicks will still hump your cock anyway because they have very poor self control and rationalize the fuck out of their choices ("I'm just a free spirit right now and need to really live life to the first by fucking strangers!"), the other half are arrogant and will believe that they'll be able to change your mind with their body and awesome personality.

At no time do you even need to lie.
>>
>>17326197
You don't have to be invested in someone to be hurt when they go out of their way (breaking social etiquette and what not) to let you know that interacting with you is a chore for them. You say that you only want to interact when you get something out of it, which implies two things: someone just being friendly to you and making small talk is not that "something" you enjoy or appreciate - and in fact, is such a chore that it needs to be compensated to be bearable.

Just embrace that you don't sound like an asshole, you are an asshole, and you're being upfront about it. Invest in not caring with others think. I assure you, if you interrupt a woman mid-sentence to ask her "are you going to fuck me at some point or am I wasting my time on your inane bullshit here", they will fuck off.
>>
I am with you fuck women.
>>
>>17326059
Not everyone with a different opinion is trying to bait you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.