[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up /adv/. Stayed over at a medium big city over summer,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: themeat dog.jpg (9 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
themeat dog.jpg
9 KB, 323x323
I fucked up /adv/.
Stayed over at a medium big city over summer, where I study uni. Found a flat for dirt cheap and now I'm staying over here. Last week I found a job but this saturday I went there for a try but I got fucked up because I'd work so little I wouldn't be able to even earn money for already low rent so I dumped it.

Now I'm stuck in here, without money, desperately trying to find a job. Been sending out mails to lots a different offers, went in person to one place where they hire but they told me that they should contact me by the end of the week and you know what that means.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
Get a job at McDonald's. I did a similar thing when i moved from my home town to a big city in the U.S. places like McDonald's and starbucks hire regularly with little to no experience and have lots of patience for new employees. Any shit job is better than going hungry.
>>
>>17326623
Yeah, gonna jump to one of local KFS's. I just always thought about these kind of jobs like fucking humiliating. I don't mind working for just a few bucks somewhere, but these kind of jobs in malls, fastfood chains and stuff just feels degrading somehow.
>>
>>17325931
>so I dumped it.

Idiot. Even 2 hours a week is better than nothing.

You CAN work in a shit job while you're looking for a better job you know!

>>17326976
>just feels degrading somehow.

which is more important to you? Your dignity? Or the roof over your head and the food in your mouth?
>>
>>17326989
Well I can't, it was a job where I would have to be available whole summer you know. And if I had another fix one to this I wouldn't be able to work according to their list.
>>
>>17327047
>it was a job where I would have to be available whole summer you know.

why? Work when they offer work and then when you find something better just tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>17327067
not enough alpha to do this shit

feels like shit everytime I fail people who treat me good even if it's something superficial as work
>>
>>17327116

Nice guys finish last.
>>
>Get job
>Don't do well first day
>Quit
You're an idiot.
>>
>>17327127
Nice quote, but that won't change my personality unfortunately.
>>
>>17327137
There was a timeline made for the whole month.
Bitch was probably retarded or not thinking like a capitalist because she had too many people for too little work.
Why should I be an idiot mang?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.