[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got locked out naked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: 4facfb8fd7f31.png (99 KB, 600x492) Image search: [Google]
4facfb8fd7f31.png
99 KB, 600x492
I need to tell this story to someone and it has to be anonymously, sorry.

I was in my friend's house for a weekend alone and was going to take a shower. When I was going to the room for fresh underwear I felt stinky smell from the kitchen, which was trash. I decided to quickly take it outside the house door, I thought there was no point of getting dressed for 5 seconds the getting undressed again to take a shower. . And as I put the trash next to the door outside something most obvious happened...the door slam shut. In the last moment I throw my underwear beetwen the door to stop it from closing but it got shut anyway and my underwear stucked between it and I couldn't pull it out. I called security on the video intercom and when I got connected they instead of getting their asses up and help me, laughed at me as I was trying to open the door. They came to help me after I menaged to pull out my undies. They were fucking muslims... Few days ago I found the video on youtube: me, trying to open the door naked and them, laughing at me. It's on liveleak now and some other pages...Fucking great. What to do now?
>>
>>17325848
> muslims

now you know.
>>
Seriously anon wtf
>>
>>17325848
Link to the video?
Show up at the company and show the evidence. Get them fired at least.
>>
Throw bacon at them
>>
>>17325863
>>17325867

1) Get them fired
2) Throw bacon at them

sounds glorious
>>
>>17325848
http://www liveleak com/view?i=5d7_1458307612
That actually is pretty funny, i think it would be impossible not to laugh in that situation.
>>
There are security cameras in the hall and you thought it would be okay to leave the apartment naked?

Sorry, but you earned this. And it's pretty fucking funny, instant classic.
>>
>>17325848
Anyways if it ever gets in your way, just say that you made a chatroulette sketch and people took the video and turned it into something racist.
>>
File: image_0.gif (193 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
193 KB, 500x281
>does laughably stupid thing
>gets laughed at by people
>people of muslim faith
>it's Islam's fault I tried to use my underwear as a door stopper

Also, why did it occur to you to take your underwear off and then use them to close the door? Surely, in that time, you could have caught it from closing?
>>
>>17325848
We had this thread last week.

Don't forget to report off topic bullshit threads.
>>
>>17325907
Yeah very funny, guess you woundn't laugh if it was you, and delete this link from here NOW
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 1334x750
>>17325983
This.

Pic related if anyone wants to see the video for laughs.

You will never escape this anon, I won't allow it.
>>
>>17325848
Hindsight is 20/20 and I'm sure it's not going to happen again or anything, but it still bears mentioning:

This is what bathrobes are for.
>>
>>17325848
I there a question here, or are you just bragging?
>>
>>17326158
still asking what to do about it, I can't sue them, my lawyer told me that it will be bad for me
>>
>>17326364
Dude you have a terrible lawyer then. You cannot legally distribute naked videos of someone without their permission.

You suck, your lawyer sucks, and I think this may be the wake up call you need.
>>
At least you're not ugly, OP. I was expecting a fat neckbeard. 7/10.
>>
>>17326385
It wasn't them who leaked it, they also allarmed the police about their facec are being displayed.

And my lawyer said as I was naked in public and was trying to get into someone's apartment (it wasn't mine unfortunatelly but my friend's) this can be treated as a crime and people have right to record and publish things like this, but they need to cover the faces. He said it's not worth it because it will take years and I might end up being accused of public nudity. My brother who is bailiff (however he studies law) said the same...
>>
>>17326409
delete this fucking link, I gave noone permission to post that link or watch that video
>>
>>17326416
nice ass
>>
>>17326416
I didn't post it so I can't delete it. I was just commenting on it.
>>
So, what security company was this? I need to know so that I never sign up with them and I can tell everyone I know to do the same.

Those guys might have technically done nothing wrong, but that was some seriously unprofessional attitude. They could have at least pretended to take it a little more seriously and laughed at you afterwards.

Still not sure why you feel the need to mention they're muslim, though, they're just some random dicks either way.
>>
>>17325848
Best story bro award of today goes to OP.

Vids plz.
>>
>>17326509
So don't comment on it and don't watch it, unless you're a faggot
>>
>>17326514
I don't know, I was in my friend's country don't know the name only know it's Turkish. And they did something wrong - they didn't do their job. I wasn't intruder and they knew it.
>>
File: image_13.jpg (20 KB, 360x226) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
20 KB, 360x226
P S A

This is pasta and yall fell for it. God damn summerkins
>>
>>17326546
You really should calm down. A couple of turks and some anons on the internet saw your tush. It's not the end of the world. I couldn't even make out your face. If you were my next door neighbor I wouldn't even be able to tell.

My advice to you with dealing with this would be to chill out and move on. If it bothers you then stop bringing it up. Why start a thread if you don't want people talking about it? Everyone else will forget about it before you do, but if you keep whining the problem can only get bigger.
>>
>>17326551
You don't even know the name of the company? Couldn't you ask your friend?

Like, how is the name of the company not important to you enough to know it? Earlier in the thread you said you talked to your lawyer about maybe suing them, but you didn't give your lawyer their company name?

I'm calling bullshit. Those anons saying this is pasta are right.
>>
>>17326584
I wanted to talk about it but I didn't want you to see the video, if I wanted to I'd post the link myself ffs
>>
>>17326592
are you stupid? I'm from Slovakia, I went for a week to visit my friend in Turkey, it would be hard to contact the company. My friend only said to avoid being punished or to extend the trial they might wanna accuse me of being naked in public on purpose and I can be even convicted. Turkey is a crazy country to live...
>>
>>17326626
I didn't tell you to contact the company, I asked why can't you just ask your friend the company's name. You don't have to sue them or start shit with them to tell people anonymously on the internet who they are. Does your friend know the name of the security company that has cameras on his apartment? Are you not in contact with your friend? Did you hear it but just don't know how to pronounce or spell it because its in turkish?
>>
>>17326654
No I didn't ask I was more concerned about getting the videos deleted and getting their names to sue them, haven't thought it can be easier through their company. I will ask my friend about the name
>>
>>17326619
Well unfortunately just mentioning the details was enough to attract somebody with the link who was willing to post it. 4chan isn't a great place to come expecting courtesy. It's kind of the price you pay for your anonymity.
>>
>>17326666
If you can get the company's name, go ahead and give them a bad review, either here or anyplace you feel comfortable leaving it. They gave you bad service. Nobody wants to take their business to the people with the guys that are going to openly mock them and laugh at them if they're unfortunate enough to come into the kind of situation that you did. And businesses need customers and good publicity to stay open.
>>
>>17326667
so how can I delete this thread?
>>
>>17326696
Dunno. Try reporting it or reporting the particular post you want deleted and maybe a mod will be kind to you. Otherwise you'll have to wait for it to die, I guess.
>>
>>17326694
I just hope there is actually some company, I'm afraid they might just hire some random guys to sit there. It wasn't a hotel, it was a block with 3 floors, however it was renewed so maybe they could afford to hire a real security guards. I will find out soon.
>>
Bump.

Source Video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d7_1458307612
>>
>>17326707
How will it die? What does it mean?
>>
>>17326728
are you proud of yourself faggot?
>>
>>17325848
>you all fell for the stale pasta
>AGAIN.
>>
>>17327034
Geez, is this your first day here? If nobody bumps the thread it will eventually automatically be deleted. Well, it'll eventually be deleted either way of course, but much sooner if no one posts in it. Read the FAQ.
>>
>>17327079
I know it was on 7th page but some idiot typed the link again. Is there any way to stop people from typing? Like blocking the thread?

And yeah, I am new here
>>
>>17327120
No, there isn't. You really should learn about this site a little before posting here.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467584549746.jpg (17 KB, 720x736) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467584549746.jpg
17 KB, 720x736
>>17327120
No. The more you try and stop people from posting the more they will want to post. Report links/the thread asking a mod, politely, to delete what you want deleted. Than stop trying to get other people to stop in any way, or they will post more and make new threads when this one dies. If your lucky it wont get posted again, but the more attention you draw the less likely that becomes.

Welcome to 4chan
>>
Bump.

>>
>>17327041
Maybe that guy wouldn't be as inclined to repost the link every couple hours if you didn't call him a faggot.
>>
>>17327120
You can put "sage" in the options box to not bump a thread.
>>
>>17327284
I will stop if he apologizes for calling me faggot. On his knees. With pic attached.

Bump.

>>
File: 1461575990094.gif (289 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461575990094.gif
289 KB, 500x500
>>17327299
Wow get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>17327299
No you won't. You're just gonna keep posting it and laugh harder.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.