[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my bf got mad at me for no reason last night it was 4th of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 750x1194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 750x1194
my bf got mad at me for no reason last night

it was 4th of July and we made plans to see fireworks/get drinks when he got out of work at 9. he called me at 8 really cranky and said he's in a bad mood and having a bad day and doesn't feel good. I asked him why and he said it was about work and he couldn't talk about it then. he texted me and said he doesn't wanna go out anymore but I could go over if I want. he was being weird and just yelling at me and taking out whatever was wrong on me so it made me worry and I kept asking him what's wrong and if it was about me and he said no and got mad and said I make everything about myself but I felt like he was mad at me since he was yelling at me and stuff.

anyway I eventually just went over at like 10, and he fell asleep right away, so I just pretty much slept with him and left in the morning. I asked him if he felt better and he said yeha but he was acting kinda weird. we also didn't have sex last night or in the morning (we usually do everytime I see him). he's asked me to hangout today and I just said yeah text me later, but I feel like he treated me bad and somethings definitely up. even on the phone j said what's wrong and he paused for like a minute and then later on the phone he sounded like e was crying..

idk what to dooo.. should I not hangout with him today so he can calm down and stuff? what could be wrong? just the day before he was acting so in love with me and making plans to for us to move in together so I'm confused
>>
>>17325704
prob cheating on you
>>
>>17325712

why and how would I find out? :/ I mean I really don't think he's the type of person to cheat I don't think he'd do that but I know anytnings possible
>>
>>17325704
come on OP what did you do earlier over the weekend?
>>
>>17325712

I mean he has been differnt with his phone like the last time I slept over before this night he "accidentally" left his phone in the car and last night his phone was on the floor next to him not on his bedside table and I saw him when he woke up loook at his calls then texts but I couldn't see everything bc I wasn't sitting next to him
>>
>>17325726
just confront him. hes either cheating or thinking of breaking up with you over something. have you been cheating on him? maybe he saw and is being passive aggressive
>>
Maybe he got fired and that's why work was so bad.
>>
>>17325704
>sounded like e was crying
You should be really kind to him and console him. There must be something that really traumatized him.
>>
File: 91385.gif (327 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
91385.gif
327 KB, 640x472
>>17325704
Holy shit op, this pic rustle my jimmies.
>>
>>17325704
You two sound like two passive drama bitches. It's fucking painful to read these texts.
>>
>>17325725

nothing?? I literally haven't done anything. unless he went thru my phone the other night when j was sleeping and read thru my texts with my sister because I said I'm sick of him sleeping all the time and consider breaking up with him (i don't really mean it but he stays upp all night and sleeps all day usually and it's annoying). I mean he doesn't usually go thru my
phone but he could have seen that, but I think the chances are really slim.

i haven't done anytning. last time I saw him before this he looked at my Facebook (he doesn't have one) and just looked at all my posts and stuff (some guys like some of my posts, but there was nothing bad, no comments from guys or shady things. I just post song lyrics like once a month a random one line). he read thru my messages on fb and some guy I used to know messaged me a
month ago and said hey you hope everything's well And I said thanks I hope the same for u. that's all. my phone went off at 5am nd I saw him stare at it and look weirded out, so I took it out and showed him it was my friend that's a girl messages me on snapchat. that's all I can think of but he's not unreasonable and I can't see how he'd get mad over any of those things.
>>
>>17325736
no I've never cheated on him.

>>17325737
nah he would have told me if he got fired
>>
Some shit happened at work and he was in a bad mood because of it. That's what happened. He would've preferred to just be alone with his grumpiness last night and not have to pretend to be in a sociably acceptable mood, but straight up saying that to you would've ended up in another headache because you would've taken it wrong or given him shit for it. What the fuck is up with you two keeping tabs on each other's communications?
>>
>>17325741
this

OP, just grow a pair and confront your bf. If hes dodging the question and doesn't answer you or if you're not able to be direct with him, you should be together anyway.

You go and meet him and you say, "Hey, last night you treated me badly. I understand that work can be stressful, but I do not appreciate you taking your bad mood out on me as it is disrespectful. I am always here to talk about anything that is bothering you. I want to support you and help you when something bad happens. I love you."

You won't do that though.
>>
>>17325758
shouldn't be together anyway**
>>
>>17325749
I mean I hope that's the case. but idk whenever he says he's in a bad mood sometimes he passively aggressively means because for his feelings about me, that's why it makes me worry. and yeah I guess and he slept
for three hours the night before so he was probably overr tired and I already gave him shit for not seeing me last year on the 4rh of July so he probably didn't want me to think something bad?

and what do u mean keeping tabs on our communications ? I mean he rarely checks my stuff I don't think he's ever even really looked at my fb and we've been together for a year he just randomly wanted to see it
>>
>>17325758

I did confront him he got mad and said its not about me
he was just having a bad day and didn't and wanna talk about it. if I asked more than once he gets mad and yells at me

I mean I pretty much said those things last night I said talk to me I wanna help you feel better and I wanna make you feel better and stuff

he told me on the phone he was just gonna snap bc he was in a bad mood and everything possed him off
>>
>>17325743
while I don't believe you are up to something he likely thinks he's got a girl about to cheat and guarantee he's looked at your phone and thinks you are about to dump him.

Your larger problem is you are considering dumping him
>>
>>17325775

that's ridiculous though. there's no signs I'm gonna cheat on him. I said to my sister I'm sick of him blah blah but I don't really mean that and there's no guys that I even text or talk to or snaochat or anytning besides him so that's ridiculous... like idk it would be weird if he actually thought that.
>>
>>17325704
>imean, idk, idc, i mean
jesus christ do you always talk like a fucking teenager in high school
>>
I've been in his situation with a girl like you. Had plans with the GF on a holiday to do shit after work, work turns out to be a fucking nightmare and I'm such a shit mood that I just want to be alone. I go to the gf's anyway to appease her but I'm in such a shitty mood that a fight breaks out because I'm moody and suddenly she starts accusing me of a million different things and on and on when really, I just needed to be alone after a horrible day.
>>
>>17325791

yeah maybe..
>>
>>17325762
Lol you nag the crap out of him. Not with bad intentions or anything, I'm not saying that, but when he says you only think about yourself this is what he means. If someone is in a shit mood and doesn't wanna talk about it, respect that. They in turn will respect you more and appreciate that you're understanding. There are times when that should be flat out ignored and you bug the crap out of the person specifically to get them to talk, but such instances are far from the norm. I get that you're coming at this from a place of love and concern and not wanting him to feel shitty but from his perspective he *does* feel shitty and that's just that and he'll be over it when he's over it. Having to reassure you that you two are okay and this isn't about your relationship, and then on top of that having to try and remain civil with you when you keep trying to get him to talk about what's on his mind, it all just adds to the stress. Some people work through shit by talking it out with their nearest and dearest. Others work through shit by allowing it to process internally and by staying the fuck away from everybody they care about so they aren't dicks to them. Your bf sounds like the latter.
>>
>>17325801

yeh I guess. I mean I tried being understanding but it just worried me bc I was scared he was gonna go out after work and we just trying to do shady shit. I mean he slept for 3 hrs the night before I guess he realy was tired
>>
>>17325807
So you don't trust him then. That because of him or because of you?
>>
>>17325820
mostly him. I've caught him in lies and stuff before. I trust him, but sometimes I get worried.
>>
>>17325704
Do both of you have confidence issues?
>>
>>17325840

idk I mean i don't think so. I mayb do a little and I wouldn't say he does but he might just be good at hiding it-I know he has had confidence issues in the past he told me about
>>
>>17325843
I am asking because you both seem very passive in the text, and quite honestly, it looks like your relationship is very confusing, not ever knowing what each other truly wants/expects from the other.

Does that sound familiar?
>>
>>17325850
not really

I just felt like he didn't wanna see me and was saying he doesn't feel good but I can go over if I want. I obociojslt wanted to see him even if he just wanted to hangout at home, I was just trying to be understanding and saying if he wants to sleep it's ok, but I really wanted to see him and didn't wanna seem like j don't understand
>>
>>17325850

like idk I felt like if he wanted to see me and didn't wanna go out he could just say hey I don't feel like hanging out can you just come over? but instead he like tried to make it about me saying if u wanna do something better and go out u should but I'm not going out. like I feel like he was trying to blame the fact that he didn't wanna hang out on me
>>
>>17325861
going out ***

and honestly I wouldn't have cared to stay in and he probably knows that
>>
i feel like you should try to learn to communicate with each other better, i mean you should be able to tell each other how you really feel and idk, like it seems like the problem is the both of you so maybe like talk about these communication issues with him or idkåå
>>
>>17325865
(I wouldn't care if we stayed in and didn't go out. I don't even go out much)
>>
>>17325858
Ok, fair enough. I would suggest being more direct in your approach. All of that information could have been easily stated like the following:

"I understand you don't feel well, and I would like to take you up on your offer. I'll be over in X minutes."

All of this "i mean, idk, idc," is not helping you relay any information over text. It's confusing, even to someone who has the full context (me) of what you were trying to accomplish.

As far as him being "mad" at you, why don't you ask him what is going on and go from there?
>>
>>17325876

okay yeah def I could have communicated better and asked him why he was mad but he wouldn't really tell me
>>
>>17325879
Nonononono now you are assuming stuff. Stop assuming you know what he feels. ASK WHAT HE IS FEELING.
>>
>>17325879
Honestly, he probably feels as if you did not want to hang out. After reading your texts, I would have probably felt the same way.

In any instance, I feel you both will be better served by obtaining higher education.
>>
After reading that exchange, I want to punch both of you.
>>
File: Diary[1].jpg (99 KB, 548x826) Image search: [Google]
Diary[1].jpg
99 KB, 548x826
Forever appropriate image.
>>
>>17325704
>that text exchange
>fuckin' teenager problems

You two need to learn to communicate or your fucking relationship is doomed.
>>
>>17325888
idk I mean usually even if I'm being weird and if he really wants to see me he will, he won't have a run around like this..
>>
I just texted him and said I love u I hope you're feeling better today and he hasn't replied :/ what I don't like is that he disappears all day everyday I know he has a weird work schedule and works overnight sometigeme but he woke up at 7 and he was going out to lunch with his uncle or something at 830 and its 1030 and he got a full night of
sleep so if he disappears for the whole
morning I'm not gonna feel good
>>
>>17325954
like he usually replied right away and if he doesn't reply right away I don't get a reply for like half a day or something. so that's why I'm worried. j won't hear from him all day and I'm gonna think he's mad or is acting this way bc he's been shady? I really don't know
>>
>>17325954
>>17325957
You need psychiatric help.
>>
>>17325957
anddddd it's weird to me when he disappears bc when I'm
with him he doesn't use his phone text anyone N or anything so it makes me suspicious that maybe he's with another girl
>>
>>17325957
Neither of you sound like you're mature enough to be in a real relationship.
>>
>>17325959
>when I'm with him, he never uses his phone or even looks at it
>So when I'm not with him, I assume his eyes are glued to it and he sees every message I send and just chooses to ignore it
>also him not using his phone around me means he's cheating
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>17325962
true I never thought of it like that I guess
>>
>>17325704
yeah hes cheating on you
thats the problem
definetly
NOOOOOOO
WTF
MAYBE JUST MAYBE
even considering the fact you guys wanted to move in together MAYBE he has a problemat work MAYBE he didnt get a need Raise or even got fired or other Stuff. Maybe hes just stressed maybe his fukin favorite elementary teacher died and he didnt wanna tell cause he doesnt want to be seen by you as a pussy. and maybe you should tell him what you REALLY think and then wait a day. How about that. Like actually talking not that whiny oh i come if u rly want oh no i just want u to wantshitlikethat
rly
and you know what
yeah
maybe he cheated and is now dead sad about it. But guess what playing gameswont help.
>>
>>17325869
Best post ITT.

Learn to write like an adult, OP.
>>
>>17326051
>liek if u wanna c me ill c u idk
>idc its ok if i c u maybe
>its like totally fine anyway
>>
Your bf sounds like an inarticulate bitch desu. Probably a fag. Too emotional.
>>
>>17325704

idk you like type like a 12 year old. That could be the problem
>>
Fuck. The texts are like two surfer dudes from the valley trying to talk to each other.

How fucking old are you two?

Don't bother answering, I need to go get pain medications after getting a migraine from reading that.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.