[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey so I was at my Fourth of July party and my uncles little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Hey so I was at my Fourth of July party and my uncles little dog bit me when he got out and I tried to pick him up

It was bleeding before but I stopped it washed it and put on some hydrogen peroxide, I'm just laying in bed with a drunk headache rn so I thought I'd ask here if it's worth calling the doctor to see if I need any shots or if I should just buy some cream or ointment

Any experience with this here? Pic related, also another on my hand
>>
File: image.jpg (824 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
824 KB, 3264x2448
Hand one definitely bigger
>>
Apparently he's up on all his shots going back at least 3 weeks
>>
Dog bites can be rather gnarly man. Go see a doctor even if it's just for advice.
>>
>>17325257
You should always seek a doctor when a bite draws blood. This is nothing you "put off" for a later date, you should go as soon as possible.
>>
>>17325887
>>17325897
This. Some of that shit dogs have in their mouths can be fairly resilient against common wound care measures and those bites are deep as fuck. You'll be better off going to a doctor sooner rather than later, but if you're a poorfag and want to avoid a doctor at all costs, you're probably safe with antibacterial ointments and band-aids so long as the wounds start healing, you don't see any redness or swelling around the bites, and you don't start developing other infection symptoms like fever.

Good luck anon, keep an eye on it and if it's not better in a few days get to the fucking doctor.
>>
>>17325929
Going to my doctor today , can't imagine outside of some kind of rabies prevention shot what else he'd do other than prescribe a medical grade ointment, I have some bacitracin but it literally says to ask a doctor before use
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.