[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>every fibre in my body knows i need to leave my gf >im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1467094680799.jpg (191 KB, 899x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467094680799.jpg
191 KB, 899x1200
>every fibre in my body knows i need to leave my gf
>im dependent on her until september when I start work again

How the fuck am I supposed to deal with this? I want to just straight up end it but I've got nowhere to go really. The relationship isn't bad, but I just want to move on
>>
File: cammy.jpg (25 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
cammy.jpg
25 KB, 280x390
_ ___ __ ____ ____ ______
>>
>>17325236
>dependent
>I've got nowhere to go

You can do it, it's just going to suck, you set yourself up, you have no one else to blame but yourself. Nut up or shut up aka deal with the shit and end it, or stop complaining and let time run its course.
>>
>>17325248
>>17325248
>let time runs its course

That's what I know most people would do, be a leech and just let her pay for everything, but I feel so fucking wrong doing that knowing I'm going to end it (shes madly in love with me)
>>
>>17325281
>I feel so wrong
Lol no you don't, if you did you would have ended it
>>
Logical anon here. Don't be an idiot and leave her if you don't have work, or another place to stay and be fed. It will hurt her, but think about yourself first.
>>
>>17325320
>>17325319
I fully intend to pay her back, she's a great girl and I don't want to have had her do that.
>>
>>17325377
Intentions are different from actions, you have 2 months basically, lol you can't find another job?
>>
>>17325385
No, I have a job for september and I don't think its going to be easy to find somewhere just temporary as an engineer with a phd lol
>>
>>17325398
Shitty pay is still pay.
>>
>>17325236
>The relationship isn't bad, but I just want to move on
If it's not bad, then why do you you feel the need to leave so strongly? Why is rebuilding not an option?
>>
>>17325535
It's not rebuilding, she's a sweet girl, but she's just not capable of acting and thinking rationally sometimes and it's given her a lot of liberal views that I can't ever imagine being a part of the mother of my children
>>
>>17325242

I think i got this joke
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.