[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hate being alone >hate socializing what do, /adv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465872823138.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1465872823138.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>hate being alone
>hate socializing
what do, /adv/?
>>
stop judging things negatively.
>>
>>17325004
Bump, i feel the same
>>
ok first of all because you post on /adv/ I know you inherently don't want to except advice but listen up for once in your GOD DAMN LIFE.

You don't hate social situations you are just unfamiliar with them. You have been alone for a while. You know what it feels like. The slow pang of isolation is a yearning to socialize. Every part of loneliness has been explored but you are so comfortable with it you decide to stick with it.

But I get anxiety when I am around people! Yes, just like everyone else but this is a tiny hurdle. Maybe you have more severe anxiety, but it can be worked through, people have done it before; You're not special.

But other people are annoying/assholes/uninteresting! No fuck you, there are 7 billion people just hanging around. If you don't like some one you don't have to socialize with them.

Once you start to get a handle on just being around people, not only will you enjoy socializing, but you will also enjoy being alone and introspective.

also stop fucking frog posting you autistic retard
>>
>>17325004
Yeah OP, same as you.
I hate being alone but everytime I'm in social situations I can't stop sperging and being cringy, thus leaving a negative experience everytime.
>>
>>17325004
Kys.
>>
>>17325004
Get a love doll. Convert to Islam and marry a submissive Muslim woman.
>>
>>17325004

you dont actually hate one of those things. its possible you dont actually hate either of those things.

people are complex.

just because i like resses cups doesn't mean i want them for every fucking meal. just cuz i like sweets in general doesn't mean i dont just like eating a fucking burrito or a steak or chicken alfredo.

some nights I like being alone. some nights i like socializing.

those terms are vague though. try doing what you like when you are alone and try exploring different kidns of socialization.
>>
>>17325004
First of all, OP, you're an intelligent and brave person. Many people have problems with socializing, yet they never do anything or even think about it, you, however, acknowledged what you want to change. That alone tells me that you already have more insight into social matters than many others.

I do not truly know you, but I have a feeling that the reason why you hate socializing is due to shame. Perhaps you've experienced some unpleasant interactions, or they were denied to you, so you've decided to isolate yourself, which is natural – you were just protecting yourself as best you could. Whatever the reason, it was all in the past, and the only thing keeping it alive in the present is yourself. Let the last year's snow melt, Anon, the Summer is in full swing.

I believe a book called Mental Traps could be of interest to you, and I sincerely hope it helps you find happiness, Anon.
>>
>>17326882
>>17326751
>>17325969
OP here, gave up on the thread because it didn't get much replies in the begining, good thing i came back to check on it.
thanks for the advice, its actually helpful.
>>
>>17326751

>make friend
>friend wants to hang out a lot
>I don't
>friend gets tired of me and hangs out with people that always want to socialize
how can I keep friends if I'm that antisocial?
>>
File: why.png (1 MB, 821x990) Image search: [Google]
why.png
1 MB, 821x990
listen to phil's music
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.