[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not a gf problem.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Feely.jpg (86 KB, 1024x474) Image search: [Google]
Feely.jpg
86 KB, 1024x474
I will be 29 soon. I am fucking hating my life immensely.
I currently work at a shitty temp agency
[read: Shitty bottom of the barrel day jobs that do not guarantee daily employment or even 40 hours lol]

I feel like I should have a profession that pays for a decent life. I'm not trying to be a Trump billionaire or 1% wealthy elite I simply want to have a decent life in adulthood.

but, whenever I get an idea of what I want to do or have some kind of plan I either loose passion or motivation or it gets shot down.

How do I persevere?
>>
>implying there's anything but wage slavery out there

I have a great fucking job and there's no future. Unless you're already wealthy, the best you can hope for is scraping by. The middle class is dead, globalism won, not sure what any of us can do about it now.
>>
>>17324805
With the whole Brexit thing, I think maybe globalism has not fully won.

Ugh! I need some positivity for once.
>>
>>17324798
Have you considering going to college? Find a field you'd enjoy, find out the requirements of getting in the door of said field, and do it.

College at your age is a good idea, you can combine your life experiences and that shit becomes a breeze.

>I'm not smart enough
Everyone is smart enough, unless you're mentally incompetent, in that case you could get autismbux and vidya all day.
>>
>>17324805
but there is something else out there, anon
work for yourself or become NEET
either is preferable to wageslavery
>>
Stop fucking around and go to school. It's doesn't matter what age you are, school will get you where you want to be. If you're not academically capable of going to school then go work for the government, local city, county ect. People make a decent living off those jobs and they require little to no education, just experience. Good luck.
>>
>>17324828
>>17324842
>>17324850
Thank you for you're encouragement.
I really don't know what I want to do though.
Or i get maybe a 5th of the way into pursuing school or education or whatever and I lose all steam and give up.

Why do I always do this?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.