[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My father is a complete cuck with no redeaming qualities. I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1461651066033.jpg (102 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
1461651066033.jpg
102 KB, 640x875
My father is a complete cuck with no redeaming qualities. I'd love o hit him in the face but that comes with charges so I want to fuck with him a different way.

How can I make his life miserable without him knowing?
>>
Steal 10 dollars from his safe every 3 or 4 days and spend it on pointless shit that you are going to keep on a box. When his birthday comes, give him the box and act like a happy son that just congratulated his father for living another year of his fuckng life.
>>
What did he do to you? Why did he do it?
>>
I bet your dad can spell "redeeming" correctly.
>>
>>17324629
Challenge him to a duel to the death.

He will win because you're a faggot, then he will go to prison for your murder, so you win.
>>
Kill yourself op, that would make him sad.
K
I
L
L
Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
Yeah, he should be sad because he raised such a fucking failure. Fuck you, op.
>>
Break the pipe on the sink and toilet
>>
>>17324629
>>17324629
What is the point of him being miserable if he doesn't know it? CAN he be said to be miserable if he doesn't know he is?
>>
>>17324629
Stick his toothbrush up your ass then put it back even if you rinse it some after
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.