[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend, her boyfriend, my boyfriend and I did shrooms the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Psychedelic-Shrooms.jpg (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Psychedelic-Shrooms.jpg
1 MB, 1280x960
My friend, her boyfriend, my boyfriend and I did shrooms the other night. My friend and her guy have done them before but it was the first time for my bf and me. We had very different reactions to the trip. It was going well for him for a while and then the trip went bad and now, two days later, he is randomly angry (he's never really angry at anything) and depressed and even feeling suicidal. For me, nothing happened. I didn't feel any effects of the mushrooms and didn't experience anything my friends did. I'm curious as to why I reacted like that, but significantly more concerned about the anger, depression and empty feelings my bf is experiencing. What insight do you guys have?
>>
>>17324618
You got to ask him why he feels like that? After shrooms, experiences felt way better for me. Take him and do something that would be memorable experience. Get more ideas popping. I personally felt free. I also didn't know I could experience that at all so it just left me in confusion of wtf I know. Hiking is fun as fuck.
>>
drugs and alcohol will do all kinds of crazy shit to your brain. Take me for example I smoked some pot and was an alcoholic. Now I'm a schizophrenic.
>>
Chances are it'll pass unless it has somehow triggered a latent mental disorder (unlikely).
As to you not feeling it, sometimes that just happens, next time you give it a spine you'll probably trip very nicely.

From my personal experience, I had a pretty uncomfortable/bad time on what I was told to be LSD (I'm doubtful) while tripping with my GF and her friends. The morning after and for a day or two I felt absolutely nothing for her, I felt guilty being around her because of how indifferent I felt.
This passed and everything is fine so I'm confident your partner will recover :)
>>
We were up at my family's cabin and the guys actually went on a canoe trip with their puppy dog out onto the lake to look at the stars and he came back feeling wonderful. Later that night I went to see my cousin (also up by the cabin) and he talked to my bf a little, and he later told me that it was when my cousin asked about what he does for work, that things went sour. He told me he was having a hard time explaining anything and words were difficult to come up with sometimes and so he felt self conscious about sounding dumb and he felt angry for no reason and he was also so cold he was shaking. I keep telling myself he'll get past this and I keep letting him know I'm here for him (even though we live an hour away from each other). I wonder if he would be in a different/better place if I had been on the trip too, and we would have been on the roller coaster together. My friends bf also said that my lack of any experience could easily be due to my medications doing their job.
>>
I'm really worried about him :/
>>
>>17325001
I haven't heard of anyone having side effects a few months later and he's only used once. give him some time. he'll be ok.
>>
>>17324618
Tell him to eat carrots and broccoli every 5 min. Run 9 miles a day. Shit out the mental disorders. Become Bruce from GTA IV .
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.