[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to get s fwb? Any site in particular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 333x333
What's the best way to get s fwb? Any site in particular or techniques?
>>
>>17324422

Are you a girl? Ask pretty much any man you like. Otherwise use essentially any site that facilitates meetups.

Are you a guy? Go to parties and hope someone takes a liking to you.
>>
>>17324422

FWB never last, and more often than not at least one person ends up getting hurt. But, the best way I've found is to just have multiple short relationships through Tinder. You date a girl a few times and have sex until it starts to get too exclusive, then you either dump her or tell her you want to continue seeing other women.
>>
Tinder
>>
Do you HAVE to link Tinder to FB? I don't want my dating life connected to my professional life in any way so I haven't use it but it's like the only thing people use in this area
>>
Fucking hell man, literally not more than 15 minutes ago I sent a text to my FBW breaking it off with her. I feel so conflicted, on the one had she's sweet and we have fun, but on the other it's been well over a month and a half and she makes no fucking effort to see me or anything.

So I had the choice of either keep chasing after a girl who doesn't care for me that much only seeing her one every 3 or so weeks for sex or being single. I couldn't take the waiting and the back and forth and her not putting any effort to see me or see how I was doing, but part of me wonders if i just gave up a good thing. G'dammit.
>>
My FWB is an asshole
I go to his house and he fucks me and then he kicks me out. Won't let me kiss him. Treats me like shit
But my husband is worse so he feels like a vacation
>>
Tinder or POF
>>
>>17324948
Isn't pointless sex the point of FWB? It's normal a FWB doesn't want you to kiss them etc it crosses the line from casual meaningless sex to something more, he probably shouldn't kick you out right after (that's not friendly) but his not reciprocating your kissing is normal for the sort of deal you entered into.
>>
What a complete waste of time
would rather have a relationship with someone I'm into
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.