[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is one and any advise would help. My fiancé and I been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467423146750.jpg (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467423146750.jpg
86 KB, 600x600
Here is one and any advise would help. My fiancé and I been together for a few years. I moved to another state to be with her. We seperated for 5 weeks a few months ago. I moved back home and was a shell of myself. We got back together and I moved back with her. All was going great I thought then 2 nights ago she got bitchy all I said was calm down next thing I know she threw me out with just my clothes. My car blew up a month ago so I had to have her friend bring me to a motel. Used what little money I had in me to pay for 3 nights. BTW the first night I got to hotel at 3am but still got charged a full night. Now come the am I have no money for another night to wait on my ride who can't come until Thur and no where to go. Any advise would help
>>
well you're just going to have to either beg your fiancée to let you back in or beg for money on the street.
>>
Wow
>>
If you have some change left you might want to invest in a marksalot and a piece of cardboard.
>>
Any way to make the money fast?
>>
Nope unless I become a lot lizard
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.