[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this plan work in real life? >be walking down some empty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: mugger.jpg (31 KB, 482x350) Image search: [Google]
mugger.jpg
31 KB, 482x350
Would this plan work in real life?
>be walking down some empty street with a girl you know
>previously hire guy friend to show up there with his face covered and pretend to assault you two
>get him to hit you and violently assault the girl as well, as you pretend to fall to the ground
>get up and pull some karate move on him, knocking him unconcious
>run away with the girl
>suddenly she's in love with you because you faced a dangerous situation together and you "saved" her

I'm not interested in the moral point of view. Also, assume that both guys are willing to do this. Would the plan work to get the girl? And no, I'm not going to try it in real life, just asking hypothetically.
>>
Well as a girl, the first thing I'd want to do is contact the police.
>>
>>17323957
A million things can go wrong, and a few thousand of those involve the girl somehow seeing the face of your friend. Now you've got a friend who you have to effectively cut out of not only your life, but all your friends' life as well, due to the chance of her viewing a photo of him or whatever else.

Dumbest idea ever.
>>
>>17323957
Don't have the guy attack the girl, she may actually try something like pepper spray and it causes too many variables.

Other than that, I have no idea on if you should do it or not. I like that you think like you're in a sitcom. You and I have a lot in common lol.
>>
>>17323957
No, this could go wrong a trillion ways, and she'd want to file a police report. The police would take it seriously because it was aggravated assault, a crime which (in California) carries a penalty roughly equivalent to rape and arson.
>>
I'm pretty strong and tall, and mean af when I'm provoked. I would destroy your friend
>>
>stage illegal act
>expect love
>backfires

Do it OP, and get someone to film it.
>>
>>17323957
Don't do it idiot, anything could happen. If you need to do something like this to impress her you're doing something wrong
>>
>>17323957
I think for the plan to work you'd have to remove the part about the violent assault. He could just pretend to want to snatch her purse then you can intervene to impress m'lady.
>>
>>17323957
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>17323957
Are you legitimately retarded or just troleing? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the latter.
>>
>girl pulls CCW and shoots guy dead
>police investigate, uncover connection with you
>police arrest you, question you, ask girl about possible connection between you and dead guy
>>
>>17323957

>just asking hypothetically

Sure m8
>>
>>17324636

TROLEING
R
O
L
E
I
N
G
>>
>>17324660

I was going to post exactly this.

Why do so many people think women don't conceal carry? Hell they need it more than anyone, especially out on a date with some faggot who wants to impress her with his he-man ferocity.

You must have a really tiny dick.
>>
Literally the most retarded thing I've seen tonight. If you are a beta she'll just brush it off and say "thanks anon, you're a sweet guy for defending me" then she'll fuck some chad. And that's IF you don't awkwardly make it obvious that it's all a setup. Won't work, don't fucking do it
>>
File: jack_black_in_nacho_libre[1].jpg (69 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
jack_black_in_nacho_libre[1].jpg
69 KB, 650x400
>>
Do this now
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.