[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey advice! I asked travel this question as well; but I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 604x604
Hey advice!

I asked travel this question as well; but I thought I could get a second opinion.

I'm going on an epic road trip from Canada to the entirety of the United States.

We'll be seeing California, Arizona, Texas, the Deep South all the way to Florida, New York City, Salem then Graceland.

We're doing all of the obvious stuff, such as
Roswell/area 51
>aquariums
>sunset strip
>statue of liberty/museum of natural history
>ect..

If there's anything you think we SHOULD see, what's fun and goofy? What do you recommend?

Also, we LOVE finding animals and little critters of all kind. Where do you suggest seeing them in the wild?

Things like spiders, tide-pools, lizards, whales, all that kind of stuff (since Canada doesn't have much of interest).

Anything and everything helps!
>>
>>17323940
Those areas you described are very far apart geographically. Are you planning to stay at least a couple of months?
>>
>>17324014
It takes like 13+ hours to drive across Texas from East to West alone.
>>
>>17324014
Yep! We know we'll be staying a while. No worries there
>>
Also; i'd like to ask:

Where are places that are overhyped and not really worth it, even for goofy kind of people?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.