[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I knocked my flowerpot over trying to move them to more sun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1430179787747.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1430179787747.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1200
I knocked my flowerpot over trying to move them to more sun. They're only seedlings. How do I save them?
>>
>>17323837
Carefully repot them, any broken stems you will need to use a thin piece of wood and carefully tie it so it is "upright". Shouldn't be too difficult.
>>
>>17323846
They are about the size of my thumbnail, I will do my best.
>>
I am literally watching them wilt and die in front of me. Is there any other advice? These are so small I don't know what to do.
>>
start again
>>
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET THEM TO A HOSPITAL

YOUR CHILDREN ARE DYING AND YOUR FIRST THOUGHT WAS TO USE THE INTERNET?

CALL 911 YOU STUPID BITCH
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 522x940) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 522x940
Repot them, give them what they require, wait a few days and hope for the best. If they die, start over.
Only thing I can really suggest. I worked in a flower shop for quite a while, and we had accidents like that frequently. Can't remember any plants dying except a tiny Aloe Vera that was sickly from the start.

What are you cultivating, friend?
>>
>>17324248
Impatiens
>>
>>17324970
Touch-me-nots are nice. If you have fertilizer, maybe put some into the new pot to help things along. We usually didn't fertilize ours any extra, but it's one of those plants people like to use liquid fertilizer for.
Oh and keep the plants out of direct sunlight for like a day or so after repotting.
>>
better to grow seedlings in plastic cups

put plastic warp on the cups and you have a mini green house for the seedlings

once they're big, replant them in the definitive pot
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.