[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20 years old here I genuinely can't think of anything to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (318 KB, 496x559) Image search: [Google]
image.png
318 KB, 496x559
20 years old here

I genuinely can't think of anything to look forward to justify continuing living. I know numerous people would miss me because according to all of them I'm a very likable person but honestly I wish I didn't care so I could just kill myself. I dunno, I just feel like I've gotten all a person like me can get out of life and don't see much reason to continue
>>
>>17323769
Learn some fucking magic tricks and entertain some sick kids.

Go sky diving, donate your body to science i dont fucking know

Stop taking yourself so seriously and being a drama queen you're talking like its a movie and this is your dramatic monologue
>>
>>17323769
Get out more. Life for living and if you aren't going to live it your body and brain start shutting down.

>but i do _____ all the time.

Find new shit to do even if it seems dumb.
>>
Remember that you can always call the Samaritans if you need a stranger to vent/talk to.
>>
File: 1465433006045.jpg (19 KB, 387x468) Image search: [Google]
1465433006045.jpg
19 KB, 387x468
>>17323769
>20 year olds who think they're worn out of life
Absolutely precious and adorable, they act like they've been around for more than two decades
>>
File: kf4Bv8k.jpg.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
kf4Bv8k.jpg.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>17323805
>being older than 20 on 4chan
>>
>>17323811
i want underage to leave
>>
File: hanzo-spray-31-scatter-arrow.png (151 KB, 570x555) Image search: [Google]
hanzo-spray-31-scatter-arrow.png
151 KB, 570x555
>>17323814
but I've been here all summer
>>
>>17323817
Why do you feel the need to have an identity on an anonymous weeb board
>>
File: 1426461336246.png (17 KB, 186x210) Image search: [Google]
1426461336246.png
17 KB, 186x210
think of a country you would rather be in, don't fuck with me, I know you would take the option to move countries. now go onto pen pal world and message some dude or girl to be your pen pal. GET A MOTHERFUCKING PEN PAL FAGGOT, literally no connection to them and spend time making one
>>
>>17323824
because its funny when people sperg out of meaningless shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.