[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My biggest fear (death) comes from the fact that I've found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: nhh.jpg (9 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
nhh.jpg
9 KB, 271x186
My biggest fear (death) comes from the fact that I've found my life's purpose at a young age and I consider it extremely important. It will take a while to accomplish and death doesn't have to take a while...
>>
Go ahead and tell us, I know that's why you made this thread.
>>
>>17323497
I don't want to tell you.. because ill probably get disputed.. I made the thread to literally ask the question
>>
Same here, what helped me a lot was the book An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth, you can download it at gen.lib.rus.ec, he talks about dealing with the fact that you might die while doing something important
Plus trust people, it may be super important, but if you would die sooer than expected, they will figure it out in the next 30 years
>>
tell us, what are you gonna do, are you evil knievil?
>>
>>17323502
And yet you asked no questions...
>>
>>17323618
well it's an advice board so I thoought it was implied that I asked for help to calm my fear
>>
>>17323623
People usually ask advice being as straight as they can to avoid things like this.
>>
>>17323524
Given my individuality and back ground, I am really the only one who can do this type of thing
>>
>>17323661
If it's something as stupid as donating as much sperm as possible, please don't. Your special brand of stupidity is not something that should be spread around.

For the rest, either post it or fuck off, we can't advise without SOMETHING to go on. Also you sound like a massive narcissist, so you better be nice or you will get no help from me.
>>
>>17323496
OP just fucking go on with your schizophrenia-psychotic rambling I want to hear what you think your purpose is
>>
>>17323671
>or you will get no help from me.
Kek
Narcisist do hate other narcisists.

But i agree OP, you are expecting us to be your sear...
>>
>>17323676
"I don't want to tell you.. because ill probably get disputed.."
"OP just fucking go on with your schizophrenia-psychotic rambling I want to hear what you think your purpose is"

>>17323682
+1

quite a few spergs in these parts
>>
>>17323682
I'm just asking for help with the anxiety that I may die before fulfilling my purpose. i dont need supernatural insight or a seer.
>>
>>17323682
I specified "me" because I don't speak for all of 4chan.

But the fact is I am here and willing to help, but I can't do dick with the info given.
>>
>>17323709
There is no purpose, nigga.

You need to realize that there is nothing you can do to prevent death if it comes. All you can do is minimize the risks but the bus moot watches for might catch you.
You are worrying over something you have no control of, but you already know that.
>>
Eat healthy stuff, work out, avoid trouble and drugs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.