[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright everyone, I need advice, how do I calm down before a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: exams.jpg (234 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
exams.jpg
234 KB, 1024x684
Alright everyone, I need advice, how do I calm down before a serious exam? You know any techiques?
>>
>>17323401
Study so you won't be freaking out.
>>
>>17323523
Thing is, I have studied, in fact I'm one of the best at the subject of the exam. Before each and every exam, which I can't stress enough, is important, I get very shaky, constantly need to go the bathroom and have that bitterflies-in-your-stomach feeling. The worst part is my exam is tomorrow, so I've got to calm the fuck down ASAP.
>>
File: valerian_root_extract.jpg (430 KB, 1800x3070) Image search: [Google]
valerian_root_extract.jpg
430 KB, 1800x3070
>>17323401
Take some valerian. It calms me down and helps me sleep when I'm anxious. You can also buy tea if gel caps freak you out.
>>
Exercise and masturbating works well.
physical exhaustion usually shuts down the mind and unhealthy thoughts.
>>
>>17323401
Don't calm down, study like a maniac.
Sleep is for the weak.
I go into every exam a nervous wreck and ace them all.
Doing it right now, in fact. Last one of the year. It's at 8:00 AM, in 7 hours.
>>
>>17323543
I lived with that for years and then started visiting a therapist who pretty much fixed it.

Only short term practice that could help is meditation i guess
>>
take aderall and snort cocaine
don't sleep
bike to the test if you can
don't forget the initial D mixtape
>>
>>17323401

In my case, I get depressive as fuck, and then go to study more, but thats because Im always studying the week before the exam.

I dont remember what it felt going to an exam having studied well, but Ill follow >>17323848 advice and blast Eurobeat all over the place. In all seriousness, Eurobeat is pumping as fuck, might get you relaxed and motivated. Just don try multi-track drifting with your pen at the exam.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.