[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it actually possible for females to get a rough estimate of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 1454128027718.jpg (16 KB, 430x300) Image search: [Google]
1454128027718.jpg
16 KB, 430x300
Is it actually possible for females to get a rough estimate of our dick size?

Or does it all come down to confidence/more dominant behaviour with an impressive wiener and women just assume that you have a great package?
>>
>>17322655
probably not. most people can't eyeball the length of objects.

you can be as confident as you'd like but if you've got a small dick then they'll feel it. i think they have three categories:

>too small
>good
>hurts

most girls discussing penis size to that degree are just spouting off nonsense.
>>
i know how broad my hands are. if i grasp your cok with both hands i can estimate length pretty accurately. i also know what circumference i can close my hand on and go from there. but i don't even care about it so much. i just do it for shits and giggles. if you are inside average range, no girl will be able to eyeball your size though. or can you tell a girls cup size by looking at her boobs if she's inside the b-c range?
>>
>>17322655
after watching crotches of guys since puberty I can tell pretty much what's there. Not that difficult
>>
File: 1424805815014.jpg (36 KB, 366x334) Image search: [Google]
1424805815014.jpg
36 KB, 366x334
>>17322700
>"i judge penises based on flaccid length"
>believes oneself to be some sort of dick whisperer
>>
>>17322655
>Is it actually possible for females to get a rough estimate of our dick size?
Not really. Vaginas are not made of measuring tape. At most, one can get a sense of "more or less filling", "definitely not filling", and "holy shit that hurts".

If you're talking about estimating without seeing or touching, it's even less reliable. Most body-proportion myths are made up by men to posture and bully other men; women don't generally use them or even know most of them. At most one can get "probably overcompensating" and "probably not overcompensating".
>>
>>17322700
I'm a grower not a shower, your abilities lost you a lot of good dick :^)
>>
>>17322708
I am very rarely wrong so sure I guess I am a dick whisperer.

The whole flaccid length, girth, average dick size, technique, ability to eat pussy are all excuses men have created to make themselves feel better about having a small penis.
>>
Confidence plays zero role in dick size.

>Be 9th grade
>Changing for gym class
>Shy gamer geek who never talks to anyone starts changing
>Curiosity
>Catch a glimpse of tubesock length schlong
>Look down at my own manhood
>:'(
>>
>>17322655
Well. Yes and no?
If I have you naked in front of me and I'm doing something with your dick (oral or masturbation), I definitely do know how big is your cock. I'm not blind, I have some ideas of dimensions and I can tell if a cock is 13 or 20 cm.
If you're inside me, I definitely can feel if it is filling me up or not but nothing precise - but I would already know because it's not like I stand naked in a dark room with my legs spread and wait for guys to come and fuck me, if someone gets inside me I am fairly sure I had your dick in my hands before.
Just by seeing someone dressed (if he's hard), I can sort of tell but nothing precise.
If he's soft, not at all.

I also feel like saying that I don't really give a shit. And if I care about your dick is because I like you and, at that point, big or small wouldn't matter at all.
>>
>>17322747
> stand naked in a dark room with my legs spread and wait for guys to come and fuck me
kek

> if I care about your dick is because I like you and, at that point, big or small wouldn't matter at all.
agreeing with that statement
>>
>>17322743
I'm 1" flaccid and 7" hard. You might want to rethink your strategy.
>>
>>17322740
maybe but I have plenty of choice and only a few times disappointed.

I may add a great way of knowing is discussing with your friends
>>
>>17322655
No. There actually was a study once that concluded women were on average two inches off when they had to gague cock size. One girl might think you're 4" while another might think you're 8". Never mind guessing it without seeing it. Just act confident bro.
>>
>>17322755
oh you braggart. A freeze dried penis, just add water.
>>
>>17322755
Mah nigga, altho not sure about 1", wait is this board worksafe?
>>
>>17322747
>If I have you naked in front of me and I'm doing something with your dick (oral or masturbation), I definitely do know how big is your cock. I'm not blind, I have some ideas of dimensions and I can tell if a cock is 13 or 20 cm.
You know, I'm not convinced.

I'm not talking universals, here, so obviously you could be an exception, but every girl I've met (who, you know, I've known well enough for this shit to come up) has been absolutely horrible at estimating dick size. Probably because guys lie, a lot.

"I don't think I've ever been with a guy who was below 6 inches. My ex was around 7 and that was pretty much perfect."

No, dude, your ex was a shade over six inches. You never called him on his bullshit because all the other guys you've had sex with inflated their number by about an inch too, and it's not like you've ever had a ruler handy.
>>
>>17322655
I just don't even guess until I see it hard. I can generally guess though if it's over 5 inches or under, and anything over 5 inches is what it takes to please me.

I don't give a fuck about how a flaccid peen or a pants bulge looks. They do nothing for me.

I guess before, I've had assumptions. Generally tall skinny white guys have tall and skinny penises. Mexican guys generally have average thicker penises. And that's the poll I've taken, but there were some people who did not have this. My first partner was mexican, and he had the smallest one I've ever seen when I guess I was expecting something larger.

My current bf is asian and he has an average and thick penis. I was pleasantly surprised by this, but only going by the assumption that asian men have baby dicks. Although, bf is a grower not a shower.

Basically, opening the pants has always just been a surprise.
>>
>>17322655
I just ask for a dick pic, issue solved
>>
I don't even try to guess but when you stick that dick in the pussy, women are going to immediately find out that it's small if that's what you are worried about.
>>
>>17322780
you think girls are the only ones that can utilize angles for deception?
>>
>>17322771
Well, it's not like the only occasion in which I measure things is when I am handling a cock, I have a rough idea of dimensions.
I obviously can be wrong and make a mistake, but not like - he was 14 cm, but at first sight I thought he was 20. I can be wrong by a couple of cm, definitely.
>>
>>17322765
Ah /adv/ is worksafe, we can make a "guess dicksize" thread on /b/, if anyone wants I can make one, sounds like fun.
>>
>>17322794
i don't think i could estimate size from a pic alone, but i can try.
>>
I don't understand what's wrong with my proportionality..

>6' tall
>140lbs
>Tiny hands
>Below average shoe size
>Big dick
>Big nose

I'm built like a giant seagull with a big dick.

All of those myths about shoe size and such are bollocks though.
>>
>>17322802
sounds hot.
>>
>>17322803
You fuckin' with me, I have hands like a god damn 10 year old. Nobody ever says hot.
>>
>>17322798
Fuck, at my parents, fucking dinner is ready. Will make the thread in a hour or so.
>>
>>17322809
on b? what will you name it? will be hard to spot otherwise
>>
>>17322804
post hands
>>
>>17322794
There are so many dick threads on /soc/ that it's pointless to create another
>>
>>17322819
it's not a rate thread. an estimate size thread.
>>
>>17322755
>>17322743
I'm 2INches flacid too and 7 erect
Becuase I workout and take cold showers
>>
>>17322793
Sure, yeah, I have no problem believing that you can tell five inches from seven inches (can't be assed to do the conversions to cm, sorry.) I feel like most guys who lie tend to only exaggerate by an inch or maybe a little less; obviously if somebody claims to be 8 inches and he's, like, 5.5-6, you'll be able to tell.
>>
File: IMG_0843.jpg (635 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0843.jpg
635 KB, 1632x1224
>>17322818
My hand versus an Xperia T.

My dick hard is longer than my hand. It's weird man.
>>
>>17322809
>>17322819
>>17322809

Made it.

HERE IS THE THREAD
>>692973816
>>
Possible? Yeah. I know that my hand, palm to the tips of my fingers, is 6.5". Based on that I'm going to know the difference between eg 6" or 7". However not everyone is aware of her own measurements or cares to know - many women simply ask and accept a guy's inflated answer, which fucks up their frame of reference seeing as virtually all guys at the very least round up. It's also just not that easy to accurately estimate slight size differences, all the more because for example how hard a guy's erections are and how thick he is influence the overall impression.

>tl;dr it's technically possible, but most women suck at it
>>
>>17322655
I've heard rumors of chicks with dick eyes.
>>
>>17322863
i like your hands. and i don't think it's that weird. i doubt anyone would even notice. stop thinking about it, really.
>>
>>17322894
Ah fck how do you..

>>>/b/692973816

If this doens' t work the threads called guess dicksize

Maybe i make another one on /soc/ later, they stay up longer
>>
>>17322894
shit missed it
is it still up? new one?
>>
>>17322916
Aw, well thank you. It can just be a laugh. My hands are smaller than a lot of girls'.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.