[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else fucked his own life for no good reason? I was smart,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1466525775034.jpg (234 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
1466525775034.jpg
234 KB, 2208x1242
Who else fucked his own life for no good reason?

I was smart, handsome with friends and a great family that loved me and yet here I am.
I'm a fucking useless neet with no degree no job, no girlfriend and no future.

I'd have killed myself long ago but my family and friends doesn't deserve it, they really care about me.

They've done everything for me and I've failed everything out of procastination.

Some would say I have had depresion but I think that's a meme, I'm just an lazy asshole.
I really don't know what to do.
Join the army? Will they pay me food and shelter at least?
I'm tired of leeching of my parents but the spanish army kinda sucks.
>>
Try the FFL
>>
>>17322016
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
>>
File: 1466371510248.png (186 KB, 574x800) Image search: [Google]
1466371510248.png
186 KB, 574x800
>>17322016
If you're serious, here's what I did.
- Go to college, work on side to pay rent.
- Limit internet time to 1 hour a day.
- Pick up a creative hobby to fill your free time and keep at it.
- Stop jerking off so damn often. One every 3 days is enough.
>>
>>17322016
>the spanish army kinda sucks

Join anyway.
If your problem is procrastination and you truly want to fix it, just fucking join.
>>
>>17322017
you should give it serious thought, look it up

i don't have time to elaborate now, but if you're willing to kill yourself you should at least make the most you can of what's left of your life
>>
>>17322016
me in the back
>>
>>17322022
Stop staring at the little girl, creep.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.