[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't connect with people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: river.png (156 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
river.png
156 KB, 640x480
I can't connect with anyone. I once had a gf and we were really close and she was the only person to whom I've ever felt this way. I have a lot of friends who are always talking to me and inviting me to play something or whatever but I just don't feel a part of anything.

However, there is this one girl I really like and I feel really at home with her, but she certainly doesn't feel the same way about me. So, basically, the only one I feel the urge to get close to is the one who actually doesn't give a fuck. Anyone with similar experiences to share some wisdom? thanks in advance
>>
>>17321493
don't feel like I'm a part of anything*

I don't really know if people say it but I think my point is clear enough so whatever
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>17321493
I also have trouble connecting with people. No specific wisdom to share, but at least you're not alone.
>>
>>17321493
I feel those feels OP. I barely feel connected to my family, let alone "friends".
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.