[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone here who has literllay no friends( I mean no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 634x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 634x467
Is there anyone here who has literllay no friends( I mean no one)? I feel like the only one here who is like this, and that's saying something. I'm going to college this fall so it'll be a different setting. What can I do to make people like me better?
>>
Are you living in the dorms? Everyone will be in a similar situation and will be open to meeting new people just allow yourself to be in social situations and put yourself out there. Get involved on campus too I was on my colleges mock trial team all four years and met great friends through that and really improved my ability to speak in public. I'd say I used to be a lot like you in high school but really opened up a lot in college, if I could do it you definitely can
>>
>>17321342
No friends as in close people who would come to your funeral or as in absolutely no contact to everyone even online?

I'd qualify for the first for sure.

>>17321542
>just allow yourself to be in social situations and put yourself out there
Basically this. I did pretty much the opposite when I went to college. Don't be me.
>>
>>17321542
i made no friends even in the dorms
>>
I have no friends, but I'm a 25 year old college graduate working in an office setting with old people now.

I used to have friends in college. It's generally not hard. I know this is cliche, but just act friendly and outgoing and you'll make some. I'm as robot as they get and even I was able to.
>>
>>17321342
Approach other people who are loners. Theyre easy to talk to and non-threatening.
>>
I am a junior going senior in the fall in college. I used to live alone. I had a human friend once and that was nice. We went out and did things, but one day I guess she decided she didn't want to be friends anymore with me, so she left.

I like to go to the shelters and play with the animals because they always look so sad. One day I saw a little blue eyed cat that was covered in snot. Apparently she had been there for a while and would be put down soon if no one adopted her. Naturally I took her home and she has become my sunshine.

After work and class she comes trotting to the door to say hello and sneeze on my shoes. She sits in my lap when I do homework. She snuggles under the covers with me at night because I can't afford to fix the heater. She watches movies with me every Friday night to ignore the partying going on next door.

I might not have many friends, but I have more than enough love.

Here's to you, my little jelly Bean.
>>
>>17321626
Y-you sound like a character from a book or manga. Pretty inspiring, anon.
>>
suck some dick and that pretty much it the key
>>
20-years-old femanon here. I haven't had "friends" since 12th grade, haven't had someone I'd consider a "best friend" (someone I'm really close to and hang out with regularly) since 9th or 10th grade, and haven't had a friendship last longer than a year since 7th grade.

I was NEET until last September, and my social skills are almost non-existent. I always assume people already have their own friends and their own lives and don't really want to spend time with me unless it's convenient for them. I have a job now but I have virtually no desire to get closer to any of my coworkers, and even when I do I never know how to make any progress and I always chicken out before asking for anyone's numbers.

I'm a hermit and have no one to blame but myself.
>>
>>17321342
>Is there anyone here who has literllay no friends( I mean no one)?
Lots of us. I don't have any friends either.

>Approach other people who are loners.
This. My only friendships in life have been with other freaks and rejects, other guys who couldn't manage to make friends with anyone else.
The upside is that these people are also more interesting than the average person.

>What can I do to make people like me better?
Depends why they don't like you.
For example, some people, like >>17321542, are likable and just need to open up more.
Others are unlikable, unpleasant people, and can benefit from opening up LESS.
People like me much more now that i'm silent and distant, for example.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.