[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Booking A Motel Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: motel-6-san-angelo.jpg (61 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
motel-6-san-angelo.jpg
61 KB, 500x333
A friend of mine is coming from out of state to visit me, but I'm young and living with my parents in the summer right now. We would want private time alone together so I was thinking about booking out a cheap king-sized bedroom at a Motel 6 for a night. I'd just tell my parents I'm staying the night a friends.

Any general advice for booking a night at a motel?
>>
Go to motel. Tell them you want a room for the night.
>>
>>17320923
I did this when I turned 21 because my friends and I all still lived at home.

We didn't have credit cards so I went to a seedy mom-and-pop motel on the edge of town that was $35/night with no questions asked.

My friend got sick and puked like 10 gallons of red vomit all over the front of the room.

But my advice is find a motel that's not a national chain like Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, etc.
>>
>>17320923
If under 21, seek a mom and pop highway side hotel like that other anon mentioned.

If over 21, probably book a hotel online. Theyre pretty cheap there if you book in advance.
>>
>>17321042
>>17321064
>find a motel that's not a national chain like Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, etc.
>If under 21, seek a mom and pop highway side hotel like that other anon mentioned.

what's the reason for going to no-name places instead?
>>
finale bumpe
>>
>>17321079
its just the credit card thing. if you go to a local place, they take straigh cash. ive booked a hotel twice in atlantic city and orlando. Both times, i needed to be over 21, needed to have a credit card on hold as well.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.