[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you accept you'll never be happy, successful or have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 76606060.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
76606060.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
How do you accept you'll never be happy, successful or have meaningful relationships with people? I just want to numb myself to everything.
>>
Trying to change that

You can change your stars, William.
>>
>>17320411
Get a relationship with animals. Have a relationship with your body and get sucked off by nature.
>>
>>17320411
>How do you accept you'll never be happy, successful or have meaningful relationships with people?
The first and third are extremely difficult if you've got certain mental or physical conditions, but success is achievable for everyone. You just have to figure out a reasonable standard, and then go reach it.
>>
Find someone you can hug.

Hugs are the salve of life. And I'm not talking those awkward goodbye hugs, I'm talking someone who you can bury your head into their shoulder.
>>
>>17320411
I feel your feel anon. I usually just live in the moment. Have the most fun I can have now with what I have. Appreciate things when I have them, and let them go when they need to go. Indulge in the self pity/hate/etc from time to time so I can get it at least partially out of my system and enjoy life ironically. Because everyone is going to leave you and nothing you do matters on a grand scale, do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
I think it's that I will leave a body of work that after my death one day someone will appreciate my contribution
>>
>>17320585
not everyone can or will do that though. Also, most of the people i know who are in their profession because they think it will leave an impression on somebody are usually wrong on the quality and quantity of impressions they will leave. They're optimists, usually, by nature. doubt OP is...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.