[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf is bored >asks what I want to do >I have plenty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 472x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 472x317
>gf is bored
>asks what I want to do
>I have plenty of ideas
>she says no to every single one
>ask her what she wants to do
>"I don't know..."

Should I stop suggesting and just start doing, with or without her? It's seriously frustrating.
>>
>>17320040
She isn't bored, she is just trying to drive you fucking mental.

Yes, go do stuff without her if she doesn't want to join. You're her boyfriend, not a fucking television.
>>
Just start having fun without her. She'll want to join in if she isn't completely worthless. If she's still just a lazy vagina after seeing how much you enjoy life then scrap her.
>>
Don't ask her what she wants to do. Tell her what you're going to do and invite her along.
>>
>>17320040
Nah you do tons of annoying shit to her back you don't even realize.

Not worth a "yeah well you...." arguement.
>>
>>17320046
>>17320061
>>17320066

That's something I'd do if we live together, or near. But we only see each other on the weekends. Her house/my house, alternating. About 100 miles apart.
>>
>>17320092
have lots of sex, then?
>>
>>17320100
I guess.
>>
>>17320092
Sheeeeit, just fuck her. You two should be joined at the crotch for those 2 days.
>>
>>17320086
The projection, oh my god
>>
>>17320192
But what if we don't want to do it?
>>
>>17320201
The virgins here aren't going to accept that as an answer, having sex is the be all and end all for them and the fact that someone might not want to have sex is unfathomable to them
>>
Dude this is basically all women ever. Just ditch her ass and go do what you want.
>>
>>17320226
That bitch doesn't want to do anything, so she's effectively a fleshlight.
>>
>>17320040
Only boring people get bored, OP.
>>
>>17320040
She wants you to make the decision. So pick something that wont bore you both to tears and go do it. Tell her she is coming with you.

t. guy who is in a relationship
>>
>>17320040
Maybe you're suggesting the same things you always do and she's bored.
>>
Take her to The Winchester
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.