[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How not to be "the nice guy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 2ff.jpg (57 KB, 399x476) Image search: [Google]
2ff.jpg
57 KB, 399x476
So I'm in a weekend relationship for two months now (first realtionship) and I really love my gf. I'm what you would call a "nice guy", so I listen to her, ask how her day was, help her organizing stuff (she's a bit chaotic) and so on. Her parents like me and I'm always sure to show her my love.
I don't overdo it tho, if I don't like something I say it, I like rough sex and don't forget about my friends.

Still, she seems to miss the dominance of her ex, although both of them were assholes as she describes them. She's the dominant kind of woman and she wants a dominant man beside her, I understand that. I'm physically strong and fit, but very calm, so I don't see her having a whiny or weak partner.
So far I haven't had the chance to "protect" her or something like that.

I guess she wants to be teased once in a while.
But in a weekend relationship I hardly can tease her in any way. Sex denial would pretty much backfire into no sex and frustration for both sides over several weeks. Her ex did that to keep their sex life interesting, but they lived next to each other.

While she is confident and dominant as a woman, I know she has been hurt (mentally) in her past by her father (divorce) and her ex (not caring about her, leaving her for another). So I'm really careful in what I say and do (being "fat" is an issue of hers). She can mock me for being just as tall as her or for being out of form, but I don't have anything like that.

On top of that, I have no experience about relationships or sex at all.

Do you have any advice for me? I know she likes my calmness, my looks, my respect for her. At the same time, she wants to be challenged.
I honestly don't know what to to. I don't know how to tease her. I'd never ignore her for the sake of being unavailable. I only see her at the weekend.
Some would say I shouldn't bend myself for her, and if it gets too bad, I'll quit. But I'd like to hear your ideas please.
>>
>>17320016
Women want to be dominated by a man. She is cheating on you, because she views you as a beta that can be walked all over.
>>
>>17320016
>So I'm in a weekend relationship for two months
that is not a relationship you have been dating some girl for a few months
>>
>>17320050
Yeah, I know man. So what can I do about it when I rarely get the chance to be dominant. Can't be dominant when all we do is fuck and walk the dog.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.