[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friends ruined my sanity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 640x640
One of my best friends thought i liked his girlfriend even though it was the other way around all the while i tried to make sure she stayed with him because i knew she valued my opinion. together with the rest of my 'friends' he destroyed my santity by having me take a massive amount of drugs and then making really subtle statements and testing me. I freaked out, became increasingly paranoïd over the last year, started to get a 24/7 drugs look even though i haven't even smoked a joint in 3 months and lost all of my friends. All i can think about is reclaiming my sanity, Getting revenge and fucking destroying them. I already laid a lot of ground work and think i might be ready to begin this epic game of chess.
But before i can do that i need a couple of things:
-my sanity (obviously)
-being able to give less fucks again
- and Getting another group of friends to Side with me to build a social army and an extra hit and run tactic force.

I'm a selfthought nlp machine and need some extra books, papers and lessons to be sure of my case.

I'm Normally not the type of person for revenge (i'm a very kind hearted and forgivefull guy) But this actually has impact on the rest of my life, if i keep being like this i Will never have a real job in my life.

Is there anyone out here who can help me reclaim my life and show these piece of shit excuses for human beings what they did in the most karma way possible?
>>
What exactly has happened to your "sanity" exactly? Understanding this will help you adjust to everything else. Unless you're sectioned of course. Kek.
>>
I became paranoïd, have trouble talking to people, can't be open to anyone anymore, sometimes my brain freezes and i get an XTC glance, can't focus on Anything outside of my head for longer than two minutes and suffer from terrible night terrors so i can't even fucking sleep.

When i'm at a Party people ask what i'm on. And i get laught at when i'm walking in the street or try to not be a pussy and talk to people.
>>
>>17319579
why the fuck were you spending so much time with his gf in the first place if he was your best friend? You are a dick head
>>
Because we are all in the same friendgroup.
After a while she wanted relationship advice and i helpt her to the best of my knowledge. I can honestly say i never liked het of wanted her in any way. I actually had a girlfriend at that time and madly in love.
>>
Btw sorry for the crappy english, it's a second language.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.