[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
clubbing advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I'm a white boy that has no idea how to dance and doesn't have the greatest fashion sense, and I'm going clubbing with buddies in about 4 days.
I'm pretty sure I'm clueless with this shit - Any advice?
>>
>>17319316
no one really knows how to dance in a club. its just fun.
>>
dress nicely and get a banging parfum
>>
Don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks. Have a good time and get wasted. Worry about other shit later.
>>
>>17319316
I used to go to clubs after work in a t-shirt and jeans. Still brought home the booty. Its not about the gear its about the game. Making the girls feel wanted while also acting like you don't give a fuck about them. If they are following you around the club bring em home.

But hell its your first time so only buy drinks for girls who are gonna stick around with you and take whatever pills and drinks come your way.
>>
Everyone at clubs isn't dancing, and 99% of people don't know how to dance. Just smile, laugh, have a good time. Don't worry about what other people think. When you see other people dancing, are you judging them? Most likely no. And they don't care about you either.
>>
first of all, get fucking drunk okay you´ll be in the mood to hit the floors really easily after that
secondly youtube is your friend just check out couple styles, copy stuff and go shake them limbs with a girl
>>
>>17320492
have to specify with a girl, won't make it far with any keeping that attitude sort of important to be comfortable with yourself instead of wanting to impress strangers
>>
Just perform the reloading animations of videogames while bobbing your knees.
>>
>>17320549
Hahahahaha I love this
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.