[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it universally true that when a guy befriends a girl it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x667
Is it universally true that when a guy befriends a girl it's because he fancies her or wants to shag her? Or can be out there strictly platonic male-female friendships?
>>
>>17319071
I think it can be strictly platonic to the point where the guy doesn't make any direct effort to get with her and doesn't harbour any conscious attraction. However I think the difference is though that in the right circumstances (alcohol + dry spell/desperation) a man will sleep with pretty much anyone. So to answer your question: while I think yes guys befriend girls without wanting to shag them, they will always have at least a subconscious desire to sleep with them even if they don't act on it.
>>
I just befriend a girl cause i fancy her, or at least you will probably get to know her friends
>>
>>17319071
It's possible to not have any attraction whatsoever to a girl, and so it's possible to have platonic m-f friendships, but yeah, most people will befriend girls only to hook up with them
>>17319078
>a man will sleep with pretty much anyone
It might be true of a sizable part of the male population but it's definitely not true for everyone. I had a close female friend through highschool and I thought about the possibility of fucking her, but I felt literally 0 motivation each time. She wasn't ugly, but she was simply not attractive to me in the slightest.
>>
>>17319071
I would say it depends on how much leg-work the guy put in to establishing the friendship. If you guys met via other friends and just so happened to meet each other often until you were friends it's more likely just platonic friendship. If he went out of his way contacting you after like one meeting then I think it's more likely that he is hoping for something more (not that it cheapens your friendship or anything, I mean it's not like we can control who we're attracted to)
Also not all guys will fuck anything given a lot of booze and desperation. My friends wanted to wingman me at a club but I refused (we were pretty drunk, I haven't had sex... Ever.) I have to admit I think they all assume I'm gay or asexual now though
>>
>>17319071
ignore or the girls and numales who will tell you otherwise.
The answer is yes to the shagging question.
No to the platonic question
(platonic relationships formed without the eventual goal of sex literally only occur with gays and super effeminate males.)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.