[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brown recluse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 1600x1067
I found a brown recluse in my bathroom. How do I deal with the fear?
>>
smush it
>>
It ran away and I can't find it
>>
>>17318956
By "brown recluse" do you mean a Mexican with agoraphobia?
>>
>>17318986
Aha fuq

Good shit
>>
File: unnamed (2).gif (162 KB, 240x181) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).gif
162 KB, 240x181
>>17318956
Sorry but the only solution at this point is to burn down your house.
>>
>>17318956
Man up and throw it outside

It's not that hard
I've dealt with arachnophobia for years and managed to get my shit together
>>
File: 1466562001291.jpg (168 KB, 853x1029) Image search: [Google]
1466562001291.jpg
168 KB, 853x1029
you get a waterglass and a sturdy but flat thing like a piece of cardbord. then you put the glass over the spider, shove the cardbord under it slowly and carefully, then place it outside. take a stick and knock over the glass from a distance. then run inside like a maniac and close the door.
source: pansy ass girl that had to learn to deal with scary spiders on her own.
>>
File: image.png (718 KB, 838x911) Image search: [Google]
image.png
718 KB, 838x911
DESTROY
DESTROY
>>
It doesn't want anything to do with you, literally, you have bugs in your house, said spider wants those bugs, clean up clutter, that's where these spiders chill.
>>
And it probably wasn't a brown recluse, how big was it? Did you get down and see how many eyes it has? Fiddle shape on the abdomen? Or you just saw a brown spider?
>>
>>17318956
Accept that death is coming and make peace with it.
>>
>>>/an/
>>
They're called "recluse" for a reason. Chances are it will hide in some dark corner and you'll never see him again.

It's very rare to get a bite from one.
>>
I would bugbomb your apt op. my uncle got bitten on his toe by a brown recluse, they had to surgically remove the necrotic flesh.
>>
>>17318993
This

Just think about it... crawling all over your face and dick at night. Maybe going into your mouth...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.