[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met this girl 4 years ago. She is 182cm high, skinny, dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: rad.jpg (10 KB, 236x330) Image search: [Google]
rad.jpg
10 KB, 236x330
I met this girl 4 years ago. She is 182cm high, skinny, dark hair, blue eyes, just perfect.
Myself 194cm high, brown hair, blue eyes, also skinny. We have both alternative music, arts taste etc and would be perfect couple. Tried to be with her. She had boyfriend, long relationship. She defended, says she wants to be friends. I found girlfriend another girlfriend 2-3 months after that and been with her for 3 years. We broke up in december.
From february I am in regular touch/conversations with this girl, she have new boyfriend, 2 years stable relationship and lives with him. Again, she writes me everyday, we go to coffee, having couple of beers each day and lots and lots of talk.
I do not have balls to be direct with her that I still would like she to be my girl. Her boyfriend is shorter than she, they never showed any sympathies in public, not one kiss so I think that they are not having very passionate relationship... I like this girl very much but I feel that our meetings started to loose electricity between us because we have talked about every fucking thing but avoided to ever talk directly about our feeling towards each other. She is into me as much I am into her, I can feel it, but words and concrete thing is missing because she is too moral to do anything while she lives in her boyfriend apartment... I have also moral issues about breaking that relationship because I also know that dude...

Help anons, discuss with me: what to do?
P.S. she looks very similar to pic
>>
>>17318814
I personally do not move forward with girls who see me as a friend. I just don't bother pursuing further as that's a waste of time.

Women have no trouble seeing guys as friends and will keep them around to fill the void that their relationship partners lack. She likely does not view you as a sexual partner.

Having said that, you are a man. You need to be confident and strong. If you are too much of a pussy to have asked her directly if she likes you as more than a friend, then you are most likely in the friend camp.
>>
>>17318854
>Women have no trouble seeing guys as friends and will keep them around to fill the void that their relationship partners lack.

Thx anon bro. I think this is most likely what is happening.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.