[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Senior in high school wanting some grill advice >Introvert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
Senior in high school wanting some grill advice

>Introvert
>Only talks to people via Facebook or texting, rarely goes out
>Don't know how to find a girl that shares my interests
>Want to know how to talk to a girl without seeming creepy and/or desperate
Please help I don't want to miss out on carefree teenage love before I go to college
>>
>>17318757
>I don't want to miss out on carefree teenage love before I go to college
You won't miss a thing. Just stop being so desperate and focus on living life.
>>
>>17318757
Talk to people. Any people of any gender. Face to face, in real life, using your mouth and words. Talk to the person next to you in class, or in a line. Join a club. Do volunteer work. Hang out at the comic book store.

The more people you talk to, the more people you know, and the more who are likely to be girl-type people. And the more girl-type people you know - and who know you as one of the guys - the more chance that you and one of them will naturally pair off as particular friends.
>>
File: jesusks.jpg (48 KB, 450x750) Image search: [Google]
jesusks.jpg
48 KB, 450x750
>>17318757
It's too late anon. Even if you do end up with her I remember my first year of college, half the people in my section (about 30 total) were in long distance relationships, myself included. By the end of the second month it was about one sixth. It doesn't matter, you will realize that in the future looking back. The game is rigged from the start, anon. At least she'll probably get a ton of college dick, so she'll be happy, that is until she inevitably faces the consequences for her immorality with an unwanted child, a loveless marriage, or horrible disease, just like all of the other heathens out there. May God watch over you, anon.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.