[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High school recently ended for me and I never talked to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1466584253845.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1466584253845.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
IT'S BEEN THREE FUCKING WEEKS (https://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17248591/)

TWO DAYS AFTER I DELETED THE MESSAGE I SENT HER, SHE FINALLY BECOMES ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AGAIN. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
END MY LIFE!
>>
File: 4chan_autism_0.gif (1 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
4chan_autism_0.gif
1 MB, 600x338
>>17317952
>>
She'll be ugly/fat in 4 years, don't worry about it.
>>
File: 1437717367781.jpg (31 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1437717367781.jpg
31 KB, 300x360
>>17318017
But I could have enjoyed her until then.
>>
Okay, I've read the thread what the problem dude ? Can't ask her again ? fuck you shy ass, ask her and if she refuses then that'll be the end of it. You won't have to live with regrets

Since you've already sent something (depending on if she saw it or didn't )
> Hey I don't know if you got my first message , I was wondering if we could hang out sometimes

Why is the message so direct ? Because you first was probably shit something like "hey how are you doing" or some beta shit
>>
>>17318103
Why are you having a conversation with yourself? Anyway, messaging someone weeks after we graduated seems some what needy or odd. My original message was sent two days after our last day of class.
>>
>>17318121
I was predicting the replies, I should have done it "inb4" style

Not needy, you're a young guy trying to have fun you're asking to a girl if she wants to chill. If she's down with you just like you said, she will probably be okay with that and you will chat about where to meet and maybe get to know each others.

My point is actually opposed to every advice in the other thread, you don't ask "hey how are you" two days after school, you don't chat with her before asking. (I'm not saying you should confess your crush right away)
Because THAT sounds needy, but what you can do is : you ask whenever you want and wait for her answer. If you're a confident chad, that'll be okay. If you date her, make it 4-7 days after the message, after that it's a long period to wait, before that it's the needy image you'll be sending.

To sum it up:
> I've got some time, was wondering if you would hang out with me
> What do you like ? I mean I'd love to take you to x place or maybe do y activity
> Okay! Sounds nice [add an emoji] that she seems to use and enjoy, well if anything you can tell me here or here's my number

All of that only works if she's really into you, like you said. I don't trust OP as a nice source maybe she was cross-eyed or some shit.
>>
>>17318148
>I don't trust OP as a nice source maybe she was cross-eyed or some shit.
Kek, I will message her tomorrow since it's nearly midnight and my kernel keeps crashing. I will give this a try. That's the main reason why I deleted the message because I didn't want to waste my time this summer break with something that may not go anywhere. To solve this issue I will be direct as you have recommended. It's hard to be embarrassed if I will most likely never run into her outside of school. Thank you.
>>
File: 1389031093392.jpg (61 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1389031093392.jpg
61 KB, 600x400
>>17318175
>2016
>kernal crashing
>mfw
>>
>>17318175

I asked my crush when I was in school, she said no, I apologized the day after, pretending to be drunk the day I asked her. After that our relation went off and she's nothing but a mere friend on fb. I don't know if she was not attracted, or just felt I was being needy or maybe didn't want me because nice blondes don't deal with my kind, but I'm glad I did. As the shy guy I was back then, I am really glad I've got to know the conclusion of the story, even if that wasn't the one I was looking for. Anyway I'm not even hurt I've got a girlfriend and a nice relation, she failed her first year in med school I believe. Plus who knows maybe she will come back to me and I will fuck her rough then reject her.
> yeah maybe not

Morale of the story, do it. Whatever happens will be history. Don't live with the regret of not nothing what would have happened. (shit that was a hard sentence for a foreigner like me, did I do it right ? )
>>
>>17318184
Yeah I know it's pretty unexpected. I flashed this rom many months ago with no issues but now my phone keeps restarting so I am going to just switch roms anyway since this one is somewhat old.

>>17318194
You did fine, A lot better than this anon >>17318103
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.