[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got this cute girl's number yesterday, she works at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1446692632616.jpg (39 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1446692632616.jpg
39 KB, 500x442
So I got this cute girl's number yesterday, she works at a chineseplace near my dorm and we see each other about once or twice a week. It wasn't busy, we talked for a bit while my food was getting ready, etc, asked for her number, got it, texted her for about half an hour last night. My question is, considering I haven't done this in a while, when would be a good time to text her again, what should I say (just general conversation topics, I can handle myself from there), and how long till I actually ask her out to dinner or something.

>inb4 stop being a pussy and just talk to her, like I said it's been a while and I want to make sure I don't fuck things up
>>
>>17317621
ask her out for a date. something low key.
>>
Hey! I'm going to try out this new ice cream/music/vidya/book place *this day* you want to come with me? I'm gonna be there at *this time*, I can pick you up or we can meet there.
>>
>>17317636
>>17317651
Fair enough, I was more worried about a timeline though. Like a few days, a week, should I talk to her in the meantime, etc.
>>
>>17317682
There aren't rules. Two days vs three days doesn't guarantee anything. Just keep it casual like that, and always have it sound like you'll be going with or without her. Put off the front like you have a life. Not the front that we're on 4chan.
>>
>>17317721
True, true. And what if, hypothetically, I was currently unemployed and still waiting on a place to get back to me? I aced the interview, but apparently they're understaffed at the moment and I keep getting the recruitment manager's voicemail. It might be a couple weeks before I actually have money.
>>
>>17317721
Hypothetically.
>>
>>17317761
What does that play into it? If you're short on money say you're going on a walk or a hike. Most towns have free events that go on. Check those out. Typically I 'free' date girls until I think there is a possibility of more of the relationship. If you take her on a walk and find out your personalities don't mesh you aren't out anything. Plus, the physical activity and sun helps you out for the next girl you ask out.
>>
File: Hatsune3.png (650 KB, 794x775) Image search: [Google]
Hatsune3.png
650 KB, 794x775
>>17317772
You are wise and honorable anon. Please accept this, my firstborn daughter's hand in marriage, as a token of my gratitude.

Don't tell her she was adopted.
>>
>>17317772
For the record I'm capable of acting like a functional member of society, this wasn't all for nothing.
>>
>>17317772
Okay last question, do I come off as a complete loser if I'm 20 and don't have a car?
>>
>>17317786
Merci.

>>17317800
I believe in you.

>>17317826
Perhaps to some people. You have to ask yourself the same question. To me, you don't. If the girl thinks you are though, she isn't worth your time. The real question is where do you think you should be in life at 20? What can you do to get there?

I'm 25, where should I be in life? What material things should I have? What do I need to prioritize?
>>
>>17317865
You make good points, thanks again.
>>
bamp
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.