[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: MDRa[1].jpg (402 KB, 2000x833) Image search: [Google]
MDRa[1].jpg
402 KB, 2000x833
is this rape;

I was having sex with someone, then they wanted anal sex, I said no, they did it anyway, I was crying for a while saying it hurts and stop.

They said they would stop when I came, so I faked it.
>>
yeah
>>
Fuck

Is this bait? I can't tell anymore.

Saging to be safe
>>
Did you say "STOP NOW, I DON'T WANT THIS?" and tried to physically get them away from you?
>>
>>17317618
nope.
>>
>>17317628
I didn't try to get away I just said stop.
>>
he was holding on to me.
>>
Yes, it is rape.
>>
If this is real, then that's rape. No ambiguity.
>>
>>17317638
Why didn't you try? Why would they stop if you came? No one comes from sole penetrstion. Especially not hurtfull anal penetration. That makes no sense. A rapist would more likely go on till he finishes... But all in all, it sounds like he ignored you clearly telling him to stop. That's kind of rape, yes. But if that story is true, he sounds like a real fucking asshole in general. And a weird one at that. Why would you have sex with someone like that in the first place? Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Stick to the rule of not letting crazy stick their dick inside you, mkay?
>>
It's only rape if you didn't try to get away, and just took it even though you weren't having fun, like a good fuck toy.
>>
>>17317618
yes, your consent went away once you said no and at that point it became rape.
>>
If someone wanted to stab me, I wouldn't walk towards them and make myself vulnerable; I would run away or defend myself.

You just took it. Most likely, you wanted it but are just looking for attention or something.
>>
>>17317669
Sex is so stressful with you feminists. If someone utters one syllable you have drop on your knees and put your hands over your head or else you risk years in prison.

Holy shit, why are you having sex with someone you don't trust anyways? Maybe you shouldn't be a whore?
>>
I'm not some feminist or other hurt feelings tard but if you say no and stop it's some form of sexual assault.
The fact that he said "i will stop when you came" and instead of insisting he stop you decide to fake coming kind of makes me wonder how much truth there is to this story.
>>
>>17317618
Yes, that's rape. You did not consent to penetration of your anus, and the person penetrated your anus by force. Force doesn't have to mean a struggle, or torn tissue, or blood. Force is only the amount of force required for a penis to penetrate an anus.
>>
>>17317628
That's irrelevant to whether the act was rape. Do you honestly think that if someone being raped doesn't struggle -- and therefore increase the likelihood of being beaten or killed by the rapist -- that the act isn't rape? Seriously.
>>
>>17317820
Rape is violent and forceful. What OP is describing is just kinky sex.
>>
>>17317829
>Rape is violent and forceful. What OP is describing is just kinky sex.
Unless you're regularly penetrating your ass with big objects, anal sex can be very violent and painful. Especially if you're female--no prostate to take the edge off. If she's not able to relax because it's not something she wants to do, she'll likely clench up. That makes it worse and leads to tearing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.