[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, i wish, i really really wish i could find a girl that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160610_202841252.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160610_202841252.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
Hey /adv/, i wish, i really really wish i could find a girl that have similar interested as me
The problem is, I'm fucking weird. I like spiders. I collect dead animals parts. I love visiting catacombs and graveyards. I've always been like this, and I'm also a pretty balanced individual
But as soon a girl discovers i'm some kind of Addams family member, I get dumped.
I have no fucking idea where to find someone like me. where the hell should i look? am I condemned to hide forever what i like?
>>
Find the most emo bitch possible. You'll be her dream man.
>>
>>17317530
Don't you have any normal interests, or are you just into weird shit? Couldn't you develop some? That might bump you over from "possible serial killer" into "quirky but cute."

A dude who likes spiders, collects dead animal parts, and loves catacombs is a lot weirder than a dude who likes all of those things and also is really into [guitar, painting (of normal shit, weirdo), camping, snowboarding, wine tasting, prog rock, basketball, cooking] <-- think of some other "normal" interests and choose your favorite three.
>>
>>17317542
But I'm not emo at all man
>>
>>17317547
Well, then try not collecting dead animal parts. Thats like a major turn off to anyone.
>>
>>17317564
But they're irresistibile man. Claws of dead birds look so cool
>>
find a girl that's a metal head she might tolerate that shit.
>>
>>17317546
>>17317546
>possible serial killer
Damn. all them called me like this.
I have normal interests. i'm even socially proactive because I'm a senior member of a local volunteering association.but once the weird ones come out they stop counting anything
>>
>>17317572
I'm a metal head myself.
Metal head girls react like everyone else
>>
>>17317546
This

I'm balls-deep in the occult, but I pass for a normie because I also work out, write music, go to concerts, etc
>>
Nah just find someone equally weird

One of my friends is this really pretty, sociable and well adjusted Italian girl who studies Fine Arts

We were at a pub once when she started showing me pics of the dead bats and birds she found, one of which she attempted to taxidermise

Just give your hobbies a positive twist. Why do you like collecting animal parts? Why do you like going to graveyards?
>>
>>17317584
But I don't want to hide. I want someone like me
btw, i lived in a house with poltergeist you know. stuff breaking without reason, television working on its own, that kind of stuff. it was pretty fun
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x667
Have you tried explaining to them what's the appeal to you? What do you do with those death animal stuff? Do you let it sit around in your apartment? Maybe it stinks? Maybe your home looks like ed gein's? I get it. I find stuff like deer skulls i find extremely magnetic. Mainly because it's fascinating to "own" it and be able to have such a detailed look at things you don't usually get because the specific animal would never hold still long enough. Have you thought of getting into a hobby like taxidermy? Maybe that would make it less creepy and more "usefull"? But after all, it might not be the reason they all left again. Did they specifically TELL you it was the reason? Other than that, find a girl that's into nature and animals in general. She might understand.
>>
>>17317604
I'm italian too.
>inb4 she's studying in burgland
>>
I get everything sans collecting spiders; that to me is pretty fucking weird, but that might be because I hate these little creepy fuckers. Alas, as a girl, I would prefer a guy who is less weird hobby-wise. I can't explain why though, but there is some innate feeling that there is something wrong with you. But then agan, I'm deeply interested in rather morbid history of medicine, funeral industry, and basically everything connected with death and dead bodies myself. Nevertheless, I'm a girl, so I have a free pass to being creepy or weird, people think it's cute anyway
>>
>>17317616
I don't particularly like taxidermy, decomposition is really fascinating and fixing death in one single photogram kinda kills the whole poetry of the transience of life. There were a couple girls i knew that weren't much alienated by my interests, but i lost contact with one and the other is currently in a relationships, so...
>>
>>17317639
So you like to take death animals home and let them rott? Yeah, that's dusgusting because ot stinks and attacts bugs and bacterias. It's unsanitary af. Think of it this way: if you get into a serious relationship with someone, you should accept them at face value and be ok with the fact that their quirks will never change. This means she probably thinks she would have to let her potential babies grow up besides rotting animals swarming with flies. I'd nopelol out of that pretty fast too.
>>
>>17317634
The other day I discovered a church near me have catacombs, and there's the skeleton of a saint exposed to the public to see. wanna come over? we can drink a coffee and go check if there are leeches in the pond behind the bridge after that
>>
>>17317619
She does but she's in Italy to get ready for her wedding atm thanks for reminding me im meant to Skype her

>>17317639
>>17317652
It's not completely crazy, he can say he's into forensics?

Like there are facilities dedicated to letting donated bodies rot outdoors/indoors in all sorts of different conditions to better help research into determining causes death when investigators find decomposed bodies in crime scenes

Find a girl in forensics OP
>>
>>17317652
I'm not that crazy, I'd never bring home a carcass to watch it rot. I was just explaining why I don't like much taxidermy, that i recognize being pretty ahesthetic though. mostly i only pick up bones,teeth, nails and feathers, and when its something different i make sure its not going to stink like a corpse and leak shit around melting.
>>
>>17317666
>Find a girl in forensics
Oh yeah. duly noted my man.
>>
This thread reminds me of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
>>
>>17317679
Then i think you are just making it up on the go that girls left you because of that. Also because you ignored my question if any girl ever specified that that's the reson she left. I thinl the real reason is that you are insecure af, worry about what others think too much and can't communicate with others properly. Might be autism. It's not easy to date an autist.
>>
>>17317687
To avoid having my feelings hurt once more I'll take it as a compliment.
>>
>>17317691
I'm not autistic, I'm special.
the last one said exactly "you're sick in the head" the first time i let her in my apartment. what followed was "i'm not going to enter ever again" looking angrily at my spider nursery and in a week she gradually stopped talking to me.
Well now that i think about it she didn't call me serial killer, so i guess there was some improvement
>>
>>17317727
god damn it i got here late
why has nobody asked for pics
post pics of your apartment dude
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.