[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's a couple of questions, answer me please >What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160126-WA0107.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160126-WA0107.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
Here's a couple of questions, answer me please

>What happens if you stop fapping for a month?

> What happens if you fap once a day almost every day?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17317481
i fap once a day almost everyday and I can tell you that its reduced my sensitivity somewhat, I need to stop desu, I dont even enjoy fapping that much
>>
>>17317486
> desu

Wtf man.
>>
>>17317486
Start exercising to burn off the testosterone spikes instead of fapping. Honestly once a day isn't really unhealthy. You probably just have a high sex drive. I stopped for a month and nothing really changed. I started doing it every other day and it's fine. You do you, man. Unless it becomes an addiction it's fine.
>>
>>17317481
after 7 day (on average) without fapping testosterone levels increase. You will have more energy, more motivation and feel better.

on the other hand going for too long (months) without a fap is not good for the prostate or bloodflow regulation in your penis.

So basically if you don't fap your body makes you a better man to help you score. But neglect it and it gets weak like a muscle.
>>
>>17317500
Try typing the letters t, b, and h consecutively and see what happens.
>>
>>17317596
I'm not really interested on that to be honest
>>
>>17317596
WHY DOES IT DO THAT DESU
>>
>>17317500
Word filter
>>
>>17317481
I read that it reduces chance of issues with your prostate if you fap regularly, so I got really paranoid and started fapping a lot lot more. I've noticed that if I don't fap for a few days, my chutney isn't as thick and is a tad bit watery
>>
>>17317586

If you don't fap for long periods of time, you will get wet dreams, like the physiologic form of the body to get rid of the old sperm or something like that.

"night emissions" and stuff.
>>
>>17318556
I thought dead sperm could be removed by urinating
>>
>>17318564
I never fap, and I can confirm that old sperm isn't eliminated through pee.
>>
>>17318564

Maybe, just maybe. But anyway, it's too much sperm to be eliminated by the urine. Also, not all sperm is dead but old when your body feels the need of get rid of it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.