[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend has been getting into feminism lately. How do I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (146 KB, 2000x3235) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146 KB, 2000x3235
My girlfriend has been getting into feminism lately. How do I stop this?
>>
leave her so she can find someone worth her time
>>
>>17317350
>o
What kind of feminism?
Is she saying that all man should die?
If she is not , there is nothing to worry about
>>
>>17317360
Bullshit "male privilege. The patriarch oppresses women" feminism. I really like her and don't want to leave her but I can't stand this shit.
>>
try to steer her towards conservative feminism
it's just feminism without affirmative action and muh oppressionnnzz. they still believe you need to earn your career on your own merits and that you aren't a passive victim of the patriarchy because you want to stay at home and raise children. conservative feminists believe in opportunities and choice. this is NOT what current feminists believe. 3rd wavers want us to be on board with every stupid little thing they "think" is right. totally antithetical. is a massive influx of uncontrolled migrants relevant to feminism? no. but to 3rd wavers, who're all about being victims, they serve as a platform for them to demonize white men. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RIGHTS OR WELFARE OF WOMEN.

3rd wave feminism is virtually a cancer of feminism, it's mutated and ugly and aggressive. it doesn't allow room for feminists from other political stances and is very intolerant and hypocritical.
>>
>>17317493
literal nonsense
>>
>>17317493
Wow, someone here has a legitimate opinion on modern feminism. Noice!
>>
How many times do I need to post this.

Once the magazines and TV shows start getting into her head and indoctrinating her, the girl you once knew and loved is dead. Gone forever.
No coming back from that.

She's a lost cause.
Give it a couple of weeks and every time she wanted sex is suddenly some favour she gave you, and you should feel guilty for it. You owe her for it.

It wasn't something you did because you both were consenting adults who enjoyed it. It's suddenly something she did because 'the patriarchy brainwashed her into wanting to please men'. Something she only did to keep you around.

Every time you've ever had sex with her, is another bullet in her chamber. The fact you've slept with her will only reinforce the stereotype that 'all men just want one thing'.

At the very least, you must refuse to have sex with her, straight up tell her you don't want to reinforce gender roles and stereotypes. See how she reacts.

Honestly, I'd dump her. She's no longer relationship material, and is on her way to becoming another toxic hateful bitch.

>b-b-but I love her...

No, you love who she used to be. That girl is never coming back. You're stuck with a two-faced demon bitch wearing her face.
The longer you stick around, the more of this post you'll realise is true, the more you'll get hurt, and the harder it will be to escape, because by then, you'll have invested more time and energy into this relationship and it will become harder to let go of that.

This is why I laugh at NAWALT.
I do believe not all women are like that, but this man-hate brainwashing is all around us and they can turn into being 'like that' at any given moment.

>b-b-bitter virgin.

Shit, the stories I've heard from older men who all thought the same thing...
The only difference is, our generation had the chance to listen to the warnings.
>>
>>17317493
How would you recommend I go about doing this?
She is more of a traditional conservative girl so that might make it easier. The biggest problem is she went away to a shit college that requires gender studies classes. I'm hoping since she's away from that for the summer I can find a way to steer her away from believing those bullshit classes.
>>
>>17317545
I don't think she's been completely indoctrinated yet. I'm sure there's still time to save her.
>>
>>17317355
This.

OP, if you have a problem with feminism, then you probably aren't mature enough for your gf.
>>
>>17317974
I don't have a problem with feminism in general. I have a problem with this bullshit third wave "everything is sexist" feminism that she seems to be getting indoctrinated with.
>>
File: 1461911563028.jpg (77 KB, 540x537) Image search: [Google]
1461911563028.jpg
77 KB, 540x537
>>17317350
You could

Ditch her, depending on how much bs she believes then she may be a lost cause

Actually argue with her about modern feminism and try to make her go back to normal. Do actual research so you can have a chance at persuading her.
>>
>>17317350
/adv/ is one of the most far left boards on the site aside from /tv/ and /co/. some of these people would have you stoned for your 'bigoted ignorance'
You came to the wrong place for this kind of advice.
just try to use reason, explain to her why the differences in gender income exist (differing jobs ect) and if thats enough good, if not leave.
>>
>>17317350
Let her do what she wants. If she goes too far tell her that you're concerned. You know, be an adult.
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (42 KB, 301x299) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
42 KB, 301x299
>>17317545
>>
You need to nip this in the bud dude. You need to ask her what about feminism she likes in general conversation acting like you are just interested, then go away to do some research to smash the ever living fuck out of these claims and steer her to "you can believe in equality without being a feminist" stance.

Feminism in the state it is now is a cult which hurts the ones they love. She'll turn on you dude as others have said.
>>
>>17317505
hi there lefty! i didn't know you could use the internet while your head's in the sand
>>
>>17317839
just point out the hypocrisy and stupidity of 3rd wavers and the sjw thing, maybe introduce her to stefan molyneux because he is very charismatic
(i don't agree with him on everything but he's useful for steering people with less than stellar critical thinking to the right)
>>
What do you think she is going to do? Have an opinion you don't fully endorse? Oh no!
>>
>>17317375
run
now
>>
>>17317545
what was her name anon
you can tell us. its okay
we'll still love you
>>
Consider the relationship over from your part and start mentally preparing to leave her should also start looking into new options.

If you want you can stay with her for a while to have sex and try to salvage her but don't do anything that would be a pain for you emotionally or financially after you separate.
>>
>>17317375
I like certain aspects of feminism but it's hard for me to say I'm a feminist, I think what makes feminism rants unbearable is when buzzwords are used and when arguments are ripped straight from tumblr without a second thought. I'm sure she won't change her outlook completely but maybe you can steer her in this direction through suggestion?
>>
>>17317545

You've heard stories from older men about how their wives got into feminism and then decided that sex was always rape?

I don't think that has happened even once. Most likely those men were just shitty lovers and she realised what a useless prick he was being in the bedroom -- so she bought a vibrator and stopped sucking his dick on demand.
>>
I just realized how cucked a majority of this board is.

Op leave her. Soon as a girl says "I'm not feminist" treat her like walking radiation. Don't go near her don't upset her or she will jump on the rape or domestic violence allegations. Simply break up and when you do have a recording device handy
>>
>>17318868
A*
Damn phone
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.