[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it safe to be a boxer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Boxing.jpg (71 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Boxing.jpg
71 KB, 768x432
Well im a pacific guy , i never got into a fight but last week i fought some guy who was anoying my friend and a lot of people watched it and they told me i was pretty good, well.
3 days ago a friend of mine invited me to train with him at his gym with a professional trainer.
Well, i practiced and i fought a guy on the ring friendly, he was pretty bad and didnt hit me i almost knock him out.
The trainer says he would train for me 1 month free, but i had to fight somebody at the end of the month, obviosly on a ring.

Well im scared of getting punched or getting knocked out and i heard that if u get knocked out it's pretty fckd up on your head.
Im honestly scared, but they say im good which i don't undestand why.

I'm scared that i might gain some enemies because at my age a lot of the poeple who practice boxing it's because they want to be badasses and all that crap.

And after i fought that guy on a party , the guy who as anoying my friend, my girlfriend told me she doesn't want me to fight anybody again.

I'm 6,3 and i weight 190lb.
>>
>>17317335
if you don't like getting punched in the face then i imagine you should look for a different career. even the best get hit.
>>
You don't seem to want to do it at all, so why should you? Just because you're good at something doesn't mean you should do it if you don't enjoy it at all.
>>
Do you wanna be a cuck for your gf, or do you wanna follow something you are good at?
>>
>>17317341
I never got punched in the face.
And i'm scared that the first time i get knocked out xD
>>
I would like to do it honetly, it feels good for me at least.
But im scared of the consequences of getting knocked out, not the pain , not the shame only the consequences to my brain or something like that.
Im just asking here soo some pro boxer can giv eme any advice.
>>
>>17317356
>>17317349
getting ko doesnt happen easily unless your opponent is strong and has training, also yes getting punched too many times leads to brain damage, youll be fine with some training
>>
Since you seem to have bad temper controle and get raging hissy fits like a toddler, no, professional boxing is not for you. You don't have enough controle over your mind. You are just immature and a slave to your rage. Also, i agree with your gf. Getting into street fights is one of the biggest red flags know to humanity. Get therapy and then try to channel that energy into something good. After that, you can het into boxing because you want to be able to have total controle over your emotions and motions
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.