[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How true is the "if she touches her hair she likes you breh"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hair.jpg (74 KB, 365x470) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
74 KB, 365x470
How true is the "if she touches her hair she likes you breh" meme? I had a """""date""""" with a female friend I hadn't seen in a long time and she did pic related (straighting up and pulling her hair back, like a ponytail) and tucked her hair with her hand several times. We didn't kissed or shit tho. She laughed, said it would be cool to meet again and asked if I'm going anywhere in the summer.
>>
>>17317319
She likes you, you dumb nigger.
Go for it
>>
>>17317319
All you need to do is make her laugh, then look her in the eyes while smiling, and if she holds eye contact with you for like a second and starts smiling/laughing more so than just after the joke, it's obvious.
If she's like "stop looking at me" or something, then nah.
>>
>>17317319
Holding enough healthy eye contact with a girl is the #1 way to show your confidence, and assert your dominance.
>>
>>17317319
touch her or request her to touch you

I just say "oh no I have a cramp in my forearm, pls rub" and she rubs and its good.

touching is better than all the other microexpressions except maybe when she looks at your dick or shit like that

>we didn't kiss
>on a date

kek
>>
It's not. She's gearing up to have you as a family friend so she can get fucked by a chad. She's going to start telling you deepest blue shit and you'll lap it up like a fucking idiot

See you at the end of summer, sadboy
>>
>>17317384
>>17317380
I also did that. How many secs does it have to last? While she was talking to me she hold it 5 or 6 seconds before start waving her hands and looking around the bar, but I think she hold it more while I talked to her
>>17317390
Nah, I'm warned about that. If she tells something about his ex or shit I'll stop contact
>>
>>17317386
She grabbed my arm at the beginning, before even entering to the first bar, but I don't know of she did it again later. Does it count if she lends me her mobile twice and our fingers touch?
>>
>>17317413
maybe if you were both in middle school yeah it would be special then...

you want extended touching or her touching your more manly parts - biceps, chest, etc. fingers are pretty meaningless.

And when you touch her you go for the waist or shoulders. Don't be too gentle be a little "heavy" on your pressures, initially, then as she maintains contact ease up into gentlemode as a signal of endearment. Generally, touching her too much may be off putting but she can always touch you. If she's not touching you back after you've made 3-6 noticeable contacts, she may be defensive or just not like you. Also this doesn't mean go and touch her 6 times.
>>
>>17317435
How am I supposed to touch her if she's sitting right in front of me tho?
>>
>>17317319

What do you mean by "date"? Did you ask her on a date, or did you ask her to hang out sometime?

Also, the hair thing is more like a "okay, I'm kinda interested" sort of signal. It's not a definite yes or no, and some girls who are extra flirty will touch their hair for lots of guys, or maybe her hair was bugging her. It's kind of a shit signal because it can be misread, but it's better than nothing. All the touching that followed is DEFINITELY a sign. Make sure you organise to see her again, get more drinks and get more touchy. You should be more confident this time around and just enjoy your time with her. More physical contact. Less being unsure of yourself and trying to read into signs. She's almost definitely into you - but you need to slide into the intimacy instead of rolling up to her and grabbing her waist.
>>
>>17317492
>What do you mean by "date"? Did you ask her on a date, or did you ask her to hang out sometime?
There's not that lexical difference in my language, I've never heard anybody saying "cita" out of dubbed movies.
>Make sure you organise to see her again, get more drinks and get more touchy.
At the end I was pretty tipsy, while she barely drank any alcohol because she was taking antibiotics. She's on a trip now (I've already assumed she will have fucked someone when she comes back), and she told me she'd be back in 7 days. I'll ask her out again. But how do I get touchy in a reasonably subtle manner tho?
>>
>>17317435

What is this? Do I need to flare up my feathers and show off my colourful tail while doing a dance and kookooing a melody?

This fucking mating ritual is getting old.
>>
>>17317319
>How true is the "if she touches her hair she likes you breh" meme?

As true as having annoying long hair constantly fall on your face and having to brush it off while trying to have a conversation with some ugly guy,
>>
There's some truth to it.
Many people start fixing their hair when they're nervous, and most people are nervous when they're around someone they like.
However people also do it because:
- They're nervous for some other reason
- They're bored
- They have a fidgety personality (same type of person that will start shredding paper or playing with remote controls just to keep their hands busy)
- The hair is just getting in their face
- Their scalp itches
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.