[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just not happy with my girlfriend anymore? I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: RelationshipBlogImage2.jpg (25 KB, 566x286) Image search: [Google]
RelationshipBlogImage2.jpg
25 KB, 566x286
I'm just not happy with my girlfriend anymore?

I can't figure out why. I don't know whether I'm unhappy with myself or something. I love her and I love being with her but something is missing.

We've been having less sex these days. A lot less. She got birth control and after that it went downhill. She doesn't blame it on the birth control, but on some things that happened in the past.

I'm supportive but I feel like shit. Like i'd rather be single than in a sexless relationship where I'm always rejected. I love her so much though but I feel like i've been feeling different towards her.

My friends are now friends with her. She talks to them and stuff and she's coming with me to a party they're hosting today. At first she said she didn't want to go and I have to admit I was a bit happy. Then she called me and said that she's going. Now I'm back to feeling like shit.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me /adv/ why do I love her and not want to be with her at the same time?

She used to treat me like shit before and after her birth control it kind of died off and I was happy for a bit but then the whole sex thing happened and I'm back to being sad and depressed.

I feel like if I break up with her I'd have to stop talking to my friends because they'll still talk to her. They're my closest group of friends and I have no support group.

I honestly don't know what to do. I feel like shit.

Sometimes she shows me a lot of love and affection. Other times, when we're hanging out, she never does and it hurts. Like I can't kiss her because she doesn't like PDA. I can't do shit. But other times she's fine. So now I'm scared of even attempting to kiss her because she'll just recoil away and act like I'm a rapist or something.

Some girl from my school made it clear that she's into me but I made it clear that I have a girlfriend but now I'm starting to resent my girlfriend. But I still love her.

Do you see how my mind jumps everywhere? I fucking hate it.
>>
>>17317147
hormonal BC can fuck up you libido. my gf refuses to take HC because of that and the discomfort she feels for the first few months (she had given up on taking the pill just a week in cause she's a baby).

my gf has been rejecting my advances recently but due to complications and distractions outside of our relationship. it feels bad but it's not like i want to pressure her into something she doesn't want to do. it sucks being the person with the higher libido because you're initiating and so you're always putting yourself in a vulnerable position.

it's not wrong of you to want to have time away from her. if you want to be with your friends and you feel like you can't be yourself or have to split your attention then it may feel like a bit of a chore to keep her entertained. it takes away from the fun of being with friends.

i'm in a situation where i want to pursue a new girl i've met but am currently in a relationship. it happens. just need to decide if you're happy where you are and how things are going or if you'd be happier pursuing other people.
>>
>>17317157

Exactly! Sometimes she has sex with me.. like once every 2-3 weeks. It feels so forced. She has been saying that her BC is annoying because she's always bleeding so she wants to take it off but she's an ultra procrastinator so this has been going on for months.. The whole "Yeah I'm going to take it off" spiel.

I don't know man.some of it is my own insecurities. Like I feel bad because she goes to concerts and shit but she goes and talks to other people and ignores me and then when I talk to her about it she tells me I'm being crazy. But when I go to like a party with her or something I'm supposed to talk to her and keep her entertained.

If I break up with her I'll have to drop the only friends I have...
>>
>>17317171
Make it clear that she has to change something. Seems like she doesn't respect you very much if it has been going on for months.
>>
>>17317176

Every time we talk about it she just gets upset and cries or something and I end up feeling like shit and then when she leaves I jack the pain off.

What do I do with the friends situation? Like if I break up?
>>
>>17317171
once every two to three weeks is rough. my gf and i have had scheduling issues cause of my internship and her summer courses. i felt that since we have less opportunities to see one another that we'd be all over each other when we did have time together. just didn't seem the case of her which was disappointing and frustrating.

it's strange that she's bleeding/spotting that often. it's fairly common to have spotting on BC when you first get on it. it comes back from time to time around her period week if she follows that procedure. lots of girls will just skip that week and just continue taking the next hormone dosage to completely skip their period. some want to have their periods though.

i hold insecurities. everyone does. i suppose i read into situations too much. that's where communication is key, so you're not in your own head too much and letting your imagination go wild.

i've never had a problem making friends and being social. you're assuming you'd have to make new friends or drop your current group. it's certainly daunting and feels uneasy to do such a thing but i find it rather exciting to put yourself in new social groups.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.